Bright future ahead for Russia’s Mishina and Galliamov | Golden Skate

Bright future ahead for Russia’s Mishina and Galliamov

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
mgnews.png
The future looks bright for the Russian junior pair team of Anastasia Mishina and Aleksandr Galliamov who won the 2018-19 Junior Grand Prix (JGP) Final and proved that even an early bird and a night owl can be successful together. The team from St. Petersburg also had a strong showing at Russian Nationals last month.

More...

Looking forward to Russian Jr Nats and JW for pairs. It's going to be very exciting!
:popcorn::clap:

Weathergal

Medalist
Agreed! I'm very excited about the junior Russian pairs.

Thanks to you and Tatjana Flade for another interesting article!

LadyB

Record Breaker
I really like them a lot. Considering the current competitors, I'm looking very much forward to Jun Nats and Worlds. Best of luck to them for the future! :2thumbs:

rachno2

Record Breaker
I love their friendship. They seem to be opposites in many ways, but are channeling that in a positive and productive way. It will be exciting to see how all the Velikov teams develop over the quad (though M/G are my favorite :))

Tatjana

On the Ice
I love their friendship. They seem to be opposites in many ways, but are channeling that in a positive and productive way. It will be exciting to see how all the Velikov teams develop over the quad (though M/G are my favorite :))

I like most of these young Russian teams and they all have potential. Hopefully most of them will stay together. Some will get lost though, because of growing, jump issues, personal differences ... Nastia Mishina and Sasha Galliamov seem to get along well (Nastia and her former partner didn't get along in the end anymore, but she also outgrew him), also she probably won't grow anymore and he is quite tall, they have solid triple jumps ... Looks like a receipe for success. :) Fingers crossed for them and the other teams.
The Velikov school really came back strong in these past two seasons.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Nice article :agree:

They are my favourite junior pair team and in my top 3 favourites of all pairs to watch. Wishing them well at Junior Nats and World's!