Team Marina Zoueva | Golden Skate

Team Marina Zoueva

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
I am surprised such a renowned coach doesn't have her own thread here. And although currently she's not among the trending coaches, I think she and her team deserve being mentioned here.

On 15 January USFS Fan Zone published an article about Marina's relocation from Canton, Michigan to Estero, Florida. All her teams moved there with her and her current coaching team includes: Johnny Johns, Ilya Tkachenko and Alper Ucar with Massimo Scali and Oleg Epstein serving as part-time coaches.

https://usfigureskatingfanzone.com/...-relocates-international-skating-academy.aspx

Any info about the teams she's coaching?

Lulu39

Rinkside
Kenin Slevira was seen with Giana Buckley in the Florida promo vid but I believe each of them now have different partners they are just starting with. Not sure who they are. Not from the US I don't think.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Kenin Slevira was seen with Giana Buckley in the Florida promo vid but I believe each of them now have different partners they are just starting with. Not sure who they are. Not from the US I don't think.

On another board, someone wrote that Kenan has paired up with Marine Pouliot from Canada. She was competing in junior pairs earlier this season, and then ended up on IPS for dance.