2019 Four Continents: ISU Predictions Game Round 2 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

2019 Four Continents: ISU Predictions Game Round 2

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
FOUR CONTINENTS PREDICTIONS GAME - LADIES

Hello everyone, here go the final results of the Ladies event. There were 96 participants and we have as many as 18 gold, 17 silver and 24 bronze medalists:

50 points

cake
CherylDee
corynna
dunnoww
elektra blue
Fluture
formersk8ter
Hyena
Klarnet
lichi
lutz
okokok1777
rachno2
sunnystars
sweetice
waterfall braid
Winry

55 points

AidenAiena
alyssamarie
amarjargal
anna gabriela
Azcha
CaroLiza_fan
Chris Cooper
Colonel Green
DenissVFan
invisiblespiral
katymay
Koatterce
marulia
Nirti
Pandicorn
Phireye
readernick
SnowWhite
45 points

apgold
bobbob
cabres
casualfan
desertskates
Dreamer57
gonewiththewind25
itofan
Jeanie19
Maria Anna
moonkat
moonstruck
MrECartman
noraaa
NYscorp6
Shakuhachi
Sherlock Marple
silver.blades
Sk8rBoii
Skater Boy
ssffww
tabsy
tosca
Weathergal

Congratulations to the winners and all the participants!

All the results are already uploaded to the Google Spreadsheet that can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...DzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit?ts=5c4abe64#gid=167253087

One remark. Please try to remember that Rika's surname is KIHIRA and not KIHARA as some of the players put in their predictions. I say it especially in view of the Worlds Predictions Game in which I suspect quite a big participation and the scorers' role is to score and not to correct manually all the spelling mistakes.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Hello everyone.

I got my events confused and forgot I was scoring men :palmf: and I also need to upload Euro's Ladies individual scores (although I did release the medals for that - I'm not entirely hopeless :slink:)

Anyways. I'm going to do the Euro Ladies super fast, then get going on the men. Hopefully will have the medals here in an hour or so!

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

:party2: MEN'S RESULTS! :party2:

This was a very interesting competition, with quite a few low scores! I got a mere 25, so I'll see myself out :slink:

I think the most damaging predictions were probably Cha too high, Vincent too low and including Nam on your predictions list.

Congrats to our medalists!

Medals.png

If you think there is a problem, please PM me! I will endeavour to reply ASAP (based on UK timings).

I have lost the technological ability to update the overall spreadsheet at this exact moment in time. If you'd like to know your score, please drop me a PM!

casualfan

On the Ice
I'm kinda shocked to get a medal in Ladies. Happy to get a medal at all in this competition. It's been pretty unpredictable in most disciplines.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Wow, did not expect to get a medal in ladies since I didn‘t only have Elizabet off the podium but out of the top 6 completely. :slink: But very happy. And a gold in men is just insane. I wish I hadn‘t jinxed little Junliet, though... in the end his 3rd place became the 6th place I had put Vincent on. :(

rinkside_user

On the Ice
FOUR CONTINENTS PREDICTIONS GAME - LADIES

As Ladies has definitely been the discipline where I had the least success so far (= no success at all), I was wondering whether it's due to the fact that:

a) I'm significantly less knowledgeable in Ladies than in other disciplines
b) others are that much better in predicting Ladies results
c) there's a higher chance for having more of correct/better results as Ladies is probably the most watched/most popular discipline of the four
d) it's only by chance as with this silver (yay!) my prediction results now show dance as my weakest field (with a single bronze from the GP).
e) Ladies is one of the most unpredictable/drama-filled discipline

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Ladies & Men are my weakness too. I tried already to go more analytical, then more by heart, ALWAYS something happens to destroy my predictions:laugh:, glad about silver in Men (!!!) and Pairs, ID and Ladies was at 40 pts, so it was expected to fail, some users seems to have a recipe for ladies ;)

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
My ISU Championships game is on a very steady, low level :laugh:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i'm like those middle range skaters, i'm good, potentially i score big, i get some medals, then something happens and i end way of the podium :biggrin: sometimes also of the top 10

ssffww

On the Ice
i'm like those middle range skaters, i'm good, potentially i score big, i get some medals, then something happens and i end way of the podium :biggrin: sometimes also of the top 10

Me, too. I'm the Alissa Czizsny of predicitons. National champion one year. Out of the top ten the next. But, I'm not nearly as nice as Alissa.

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Also everyone my technology problem has been fixed, so Ladies Euros and Men's 4CC results can all be viewed now... :)

amarjargal

Rinkside
I only participated in the Ladies but I got a Gold medal! So happy, my first gold medal, yay! :hap93: