Thread: Stars on Ice Canada

3 Not allowed!

Stars on Ice Canada

Some great new additions to this year's cast! They recently announced that Kurt Browning would be coming back, Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier have been added, and yesterday it was announced that Evgenia Medvedeva has been added. No Tessa & Scott though, because they're planning their own tour, but they're bringing in some great additions! Anyone here going? I just bought tickets for the London show.

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by danse View Post
    Some great new additions to this year's cast! They recently announced that Kurt Browning would be coming back, Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier have been added, and yesterday it was announced that Evgenia Medvedeva has been added. No Tessa & Scott though, because they're planning their own tour, but they're bringing in some great additions! Anyone here going? I just bought tickets for the London show.
    WOAHHHHHH! I knew about G/P and Kurt but now having Medved is a dream come true! I am going to take credit for this as months ago I urged SOI to go raid the Cricket Club!
    I'll be at the Toronto show. Regret not seeing Tessa and Scott but I will try their tour.

Bona Fide Member

0 Not allowed!
    does anyone know if Patrick Chan is still skating or is he completely done?

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    Patrick? He's still skating shows; he's in the cast this year.

4 Not allowed!
    The current cast includes:

Evgenia Medvedeva
    Kaetlyn Osmond
    Kurt Browning
    Elvis Stojko
    Patrick Chan
    Jeffrey Buttle
    Meagan Duhamel & Eric Radford
    Kaitlyn Weaver & Andrew Poje
    Piper Gilles & Paul Poirier

Tripping on the Podium

2 Not allowed!
    gonna snag a Van ticket when I get me some $$$. Very exciting to see Medvedeva - imagine the prices if Yuzuru ever did a stint

4 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxchild View Post
    gonna snag a Van ticket when I get me some $$$. Very exciting to see Medvedeva - imagine the prices if Yuzuru ever did a stint
    ermm i don't think prices would raise if yuzu participated.. it's not like they raise ticket prices for ACI or SCI when he shows up... i was happy to see Javi skate last year... medvedeva is a nice addition too...

0 Not allowed!
    Great addition to the Canadian show. If you think about it, it just makes sense though because she now trains in Canada. I wonder if Virtue and Moir will skate in the show?

Rinkside

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey1302 View Post
    Great addition to the Canadian show. If you think about it, it just makes sense though because she now trains in Canada. I wonder if Virtue and Moir will skate in the show?
    They will not be participating this year.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skater Boy View Post
    I got our tickets to the Calgary show already

I'm under your spell: Ain't nobody's business.... Ic3Rabbit's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by jersey1302 View Post
    That's a big fat NO

3 Not allowed!

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    I saw that Jeff is no longer in the cast due to an injury from last March, but will still be tour director and choreographer.

https://www.starsonice.ca/news.html?...8kWvU&n_id=502

3 Not allowed!
    What about Keegan? Even though we live nowhere near any Canadian city, we would to attend SOI Canada some day. We always attend our US tour. I long for the days when the casts for the shows were international in scope, though.

Rinkside

0 Not allowed!
    I can never figure out why Elladj is never invited. He is a crowd favourite who is invited to shows around the world, but not in Canada.

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaR View Post
    I can never figure out why Elladj is never invited. He is a crowd favourite who is invited to shows around the world, but not in Canada.
    Yes, that's a shame! CSOI, listen up!

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

2 Not allowed!
    Yes, I'm going to Vancouver show. I have two tickets ice level. Really looking forward to seeing Kurt and Piper and Paul and Evgenia, wow that will be a treat! I hope Piper and Paul give us a treat with their Vincent program.