2019 Junior World Champs: Junior Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior World Champs: Junior Predictions Game Round 3

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom
Gahhhh I am so sorry everyone. Promise ice dance scoring will be done by the end of the day.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Gahhhh I am so sorry everyone. Promise ice dance scoring will be done by the end of the day.

Don't worry, there's no need to panic.

Hey, this has actually worked out better for you, because I wasn't able to do what I was planning to do when the radio programme I listen to was on this morning. So, instead, I decided to do something else that you will find handy.

When you come to put the scores into the scoresheet, you'll find the new players for Junior Worlds have now been integrated into the alphabetical list. So, no need to be scrolling up and down! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

tabsy

Medalist
Country
United-Kingdom

JUNIOR DANCE RESULTS

What an exciting competition. Very surprising outcomes, and therefore very low scores :laugh: Even with double points (no bonus points were awarded as no one had podium or first five correct - for that matter, not a single person predicted Lajoie/Lagha in first! I'm sure that if Vinyame had played, she would have predicted that :agree:)

Gold with 80 points!Silver with 70 points!Bronze with 60 points!
SubRosa
voolfee
NoNameFace
Winry
LadyB
Kittosuni
GINO
Weathergal
katymay
Pandicorn
Marius

The majority of people scored 50 or 40.

I have, for once, already updated the master spreadsheet ;)

Any questions, please PM me!