Favourite Carolina Kostner Program/Performance? | Golden Skate

Favourite Carolina Kostner Program/Performance?

kwanatic

Check out my YT channel, Bare Ice!
Record Breaker
Favorite FS was definitely Bolero. My favorite performance was the 2014 Europeans. She wasn't perfect but there was this electricity she had at the end that was fabulous!

The SPs are a toss up for me but I'll go with Ave Maria and No me quitte pas. Both were stunning programs and displayed her lines, control and emotion beautifully.

I really miss her this season...:(

enzet

On the Ice
Her Shostakovich program is one of my favorite SP's ever and I loved her Mozart concerto FP from the same year as well.
She rocked that season!:rock:

I hadn't been much of a fan before, but I think it was thanks to these programs that finally realized what an amazing skater she was.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The first time I ever saw her on the GP circuit. She had to be very young because it was at least 15 years ago and possibly more. She was a fairy in the wood.:)

EyesOfLove

On the Ice
Bolero 1.0 at 2013 Worlds, where she was titillating the audience in the palm of her hands towards the end of that enthralling footwork and choreo sequences. Had she rounded off that magic with a successful 3S, the standing ovation would have been uproarious.

Manitou

Medalist
I saw her video once when she was at Burning Man performing on roller skates. That was pretty cool. Completely different.