2019 Winter Universiade: ISU Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019 Winter Universiade: ISU Predictions Game Round 3

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the results for the Ladies competition at the Winter Universiade.

GOLD with 65 points: GINO, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, invisiblespiral, LaArdilla, lutz, moonstruck, NoNameFace, sweetice, voolfee, waterfall braid.

SILVER with 60 points: amarjargal, Weathergal.

BRONZE with 55 points: alyssamarie, cabres, CaroLiza_fan, CherylDee, Chris Cooper, Debrah, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Jeanie19, Koatterce, LadyB, marulia, Sherlock Marple, Spirals for Miles, Step Sequence4, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, sunnystars, TT_Fin.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Although it was just for fun, I thought I may as well make out a podium for the Synchro competition at the Winter Universiade. So, here it is:

GOLD with 50 points: cabres, CaroLiza_fan, Dreamer57.

SILVER with 40 points: CherylDee, Jeanie19, Mohacz, Weathergal.

BRONZE with 30 points: Sherlock Marple.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Here is the link for the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zhXhqHQ2lHbv3-mJe45kkqtJs2eWtDzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit?usp=sharing

The Hall Of Fame post for the Universiade has been updated accordingly:

https://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?78430&p=2304373&viewfull=1#post2304373

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A gold in my favourite discipline (pairs), and a bronze, yay! :clap: congratulations to everyone!

I should be also on the podium at Syncro: :drama:

Sorry about that. I put you into the algorithm, but then somehow missed putting you into the spreadsheet. :drama:

And since I was doing all the podium stuff from the spreadsheet, that's how I missed giving you a GOLD medal!

But, I've fixed it and you've now got your medal. :biggrin:

Sorry :eek:: :slink:

CaroLiza_fan

cabres

On the Ice
Sorry about that. I put you into the algorithm, but then somehow missed putting you into the spreadsheet. :drama:

And since I was doing all the podium stuff from the spreadsheet, that's how I missed giving you a GOLD medal!

But, I've fixed it and you've now got your medal. :biggrin:

Sorry :eek:: :slink:

CaroLiza_fan
Ye-e-es! :agree: