Does anyone wear Risport royal dance elite? | Golden Skate

Does anyone wear Risport royal dance elite?

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
Was there a big adjustment going from a regular freeskate boot?
What differences did you feel right away?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Was there a big adjustment going from a regular freeskate boot?
What differences did you feel right away?

Yes, I have for years. It's odd at first but I did both disciplines same time and had no issues.

What are you needing them for? Because that seems like a high end boot to start with and you could probably get away with their lower level dance boot.

Curlygirly81

On the Ice
Yes, I have for years. It's odd at first but I did both disciplines same time and had no issues.

What are you needing them for? Because that seems like a high end boot to start with and you could probably get away with their lower level dance boot.

Thanks! My regular freeskate boots are actually stiffer then the dance elite.
When you say you did both disciplines, do you mean you were able to do jumps and spins in the dance elite boot?
I'm trying to figure out if I would be able to, if I wanted, to use the dance boots for both disciplines, I've heard of people doing this successfully but wanted to hear it first hand.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks! My regular freeskate boots are actually stiffer then the dance elite.
When you say you did both disciplines, do you mean you were able to do jumps and spins in the dance elite boot?
I'm trying to figure out if I would be able to, if I wanted, to use the dance boots for both disciplines, I've heard of people doing this successfully but wanted to hear it first hand.

No I skated both elite ice dance and singles. You can't wear dance boots for singles, at least I wouldn't advise it.

Ic3Rabbit

Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Thanks for your feedback!:)

You're welcome! :biggrin:

I wore Risport dance boots and I wear Jackson for freestyle. I used to wear Risport Royale Dance Elite then switched to a custom. My Jackson Freestyle boots are custom as well. :thumbsup: If you need anything, my inbox is always open.

lines

Rinkside
Which one is their lower level dace boot? I didnt realize Risport made 2 dance boots...