elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Mishina/Galliamov
SP: Lara Fabian
https://www.goldenskate.com/2019/07/mishina-and-galliamov/
Per another interview, it's "romantic/tragic" in style.

i forgive them just because they're keeping Master and Margarita as fs

Lucrezia Gennaro
SP: “Sola” by Nina Zilli. Choreo by Edoardo De Bernardis.
FS: medley composed of “Dark Piano - Limbo” by Lucas King, “Mad World” performed by J. Thompson and “Dark Piano - Mother” by Lucas King. Choreo by Edoardo De Bernardis.

https://www.oasport.it/2019/06/patt...renza-fa-parte-di-me-punto-ai-campionati-isu/

Nina Zilli might not be my cup of tea, but i appreciate she's choosing something different from the same old italian songs

elegance

Words are my skates.
Rinkside
I wonder if Evgenia will keep her Tosca SP for next season.

I understand that her SP for this year will be set to "Exogenesis: Symphony (Part 3) by Muse.

(I quite enjoyed her "Tosca" program, but I also know I won't be changing anyone's mind about it....)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wish these 2 would get some taste in music selections / programs instead of..... :slink: (well I liked their RD music choice last year, because it was original....and Beth Hart was also a good choice, even though the program was a bit Eurotrash)...

I'm curious what's the 2nd piece of their FD will be. Apparently they tried to tack on a lot of different choices including Carmen! LOL

cell

On the Ice
I'm curious what's the 2nd piece of their FD will be. Apparently they tried to tack on a lot of different choices including Carmen! LOL

Sounds about right/par the course for them after Lieberstrauma. :palmf:

I know they are trying for modern /youthful and edgy instead of lyrical... but really... Timberlake...

pearly

Record Breaker
I am so looking forward to this upcoming season with all these music choices! Some are superb, some are so trashy that I can't wait to see them.

Who was that ice dance team who tried to do Carmen as tango last season?