2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
According to their ISU bio, Sui/Han's programs are:

SP: Blues Deluxe
FS: Rain, In Your Black Eyes (last season's)

They are indeed keeping their magnificent free :hap36: Can't wait to see it again :yay:

Roast Toast

Medalist
Nooo they should have gone back to their Bridge over Troubled Water free... Now I'll never see it skated clean :sad46:

lauravvv

Medalist
Country
Latvia
Nooo they should have gone back to their Bridge over Troubled Water free... Now I'll never see it skated clean :sad46:
I personally like 'Rain, In Your Black Eyes' even more, but you are right - they already skated this program cleanly at Worlds. I doubt it can be skated (much) better. 'Bridge Over Troubled Water', on the other hand, could be skated better.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV have going with a new FD to Puss and Boots. Phew. After that senior B when they took the Dirty Dancing FD out of mothballs, I was worried. I guess Maksym has recovered enough they were able to train it to the point where it is ready to be presented. That's good news.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Natalia KALISZEK / Maksym SPODYRIEV have going with a new FD to Puss and Boots. Phew. After that senior B when they took the Dirty Dancing FD out of mothballs, I was worried. I guess Maksym has recovered enough they were able to train it to the point where it is ready to be presented. That's good news.

the ballet?

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Their ISU bio has said Puss in Boots for some time. I’m pretty sure that’s a mistake, since they also did Puss in Boots before.

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Charlene Guignard and Marco Fabbri have changed their RD. At the NHK they will compete with a new program with music from Grease

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Per Swiss Nationals, Alexia Paganini has gone back to her La La Land free skate.

casualfan

On the Ice
There’s a thread on the 3rd page in this forum, early program announcements. That’s probably the one you’re looking for and it should probably be pinned here.