2019-2020 Programs by Discipline | Page 46 | Golden Skate

2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Yay! I think it suits Shoma really well.

As a Brit, I highly recommend watching Calum's performance from Britain's Got Talent. It is a really good audition! :)

Thanks for the tip. I've heard his version of the song before, but it was really nice to see the audition.

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
:eek:topic: Their cut for Go Down Moses is almost identical to the one an US rhythmic gymnast uses for her clubs routine, I halfway expected them to throw clubs :laugh: Not the smoothest transition from Take Good Care of My Baby, I must say though

Thus far Kazakova & Reviya have skated to Romeo & Juliet, Carmina Burana, & Assassin's Tango.

I am just glad they taking a step away from the warhorses.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I don't have sound on my computer at the moment, but "You've Got a Friend in Me" from Randy Newman is the main song from the original Toy Story.

That isn't what she was asking. She asked if the 2nd song is from Toy Story (not that I know of). "You've Got a Friend in Me" which we all know is from Toy Story is the first song in their program.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Yay! I think it suits Shoma really well.

I love the song and Calum's performance, so am really looking forward to it :luv17:

Keegan Messing's free program is November Rain by Guns n Roses

I think I'm going to like that already....

Oh, and can I just hereby say? I think people have noticed that I am not a Nathan Chen fan, but given his choices, if he does dress up all Eltonesque OR 70s-80s pulp SF hero-esque, I may very well have to give him another go... (huge pulp sf fan from infanthood, me)

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Keegan's "November Rain" free skate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9X4pfWDE7s

Evelyn Walsh & Trennt Michaud
FS: "One", originally by U2, cover by a female singer I don't know off the top of my head (there have been too many covers of this song).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05gshohf_Z4

Thanks for the links. I really like both programs already, despite the mistakes. I think that they will be really good vehicles to elevate all three skaters to the next level. :)

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
Sofia Val & Linus Colmor Jepsen (Spanish ice dance junior couple)

RD: Quickstep: "Overture" by Cole Porter / Foxtrot: "It's the Lovely" by Cole Porter / Charleston: "Anything Goes" by Cole Porter
FD: "Treasure" by Bruno Mars / "Talking to the Moon" by Bruno Mars / "Runaway" by Bruno Mars

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Jordan Moeller USA

SP Ease My Mind---Ben Platt. Choreo by Jeremy Abbott

FP Adagio in G Minor---London Symphony. Choreo by Jordan Moeller with assistance of Anna Matzuszewski

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Oooh those sound like great programs for Jordan! And cool Anna is helping him with the FS!

Andrea82

Medalist
Going through the updated bios of those skating this week in Junior GP, I noticed the RD music choice for Portesi Peroni/Chrastecky:

Waltz: Ouverture (from "The Artist") by Ludovic Bource
Quickstep: George Valentin (from "The Artist") by Ludovic Bource
Slow Fox: Pennies from Heaven
Swing: Peppy and George (from "The Artist") by Ludovic Bource

Can The Artist really qualify as Musical?