2019-2020 Programs by Discipline | Page 55 | Golden Skate

2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

lappo

Final Flight
Well... he said will depend on the country he is skating in where he will skate what.
Maybe some of you can understand it now a bit better if you look a bit closer on the song titles...

He also said that he really likes both programs and doesn’t see any problem in having two SPs. We‘ll see how it turns out..

I fear I don't understand...is it because the homosexual theme of Two men in love? Does he fear it will not be well received in some countries? Where is Deniss assigned for the GP?

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Still more Nebelhorn bios from PAIRS

1 Ekaterina ALEXANDROVSKAYA / Harley WINDSOR AUS
SP: "Respect Yourself" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") by Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; "Covers Vol. I" (from "Never Tear Us Apart") by Andrew Ferris & Michael Hutchence; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP), Massimo Scali (FS)
FS: Adagio of Spartacus and Phrygia" (from "Spartacus") by Aram Khatchaturian; choreo by Julie Marcotte (SP), Massimo Scali (FS) AUS

5 Tae Ok RYOM / Ju Sik KIM PRK
SP: "Malaguena" by Ernesto Lecuona; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FS: "Fligh High, Doves" by Choe Hong Nam; choreo by Julie Marcotte

7 Anna VERNIKOV / Evgeni KRASNOPOLSKI ISR
SP: "Moonlight" performed by Viper
FS: "The Experience"

8 Liubov EFIMENKO / Dmitry EPSTEIN NED
SP: Ooops! I Did It Again performed by PostModern Jukebox ft. Haley Reinhart; Baby One More Time performed by The Baseballs; choreo by Sergei Komolov, Alexander Levenka
FS: Stand By Me performed by Florence and the Machine; Say Something performed by Madilyn Bailey ft. Runaground; Golden Brush performed by Havasi; choreo by Sergei Komolov, Alexander Levenka

9 Alisa EFIMOVA / Alexander KOROVIN RUS
SP: "Fortuna" from Carmina Burana by Carl Orff; choreo by Elena Maselennikova, Alexander Stepin
FS: "Sound of Silence," performed by Disturbed; choreo by Elena Maselennikova, Alexander Stepin

Last edited:

LaArdilla

Medalist
Thanks to Whiteboredom's post in P/C's Fan Fest:

Gabriella Papadakis/Guillaume Cizeron

FD: "Find Me" by Forest Blakk + some piece(s) by Olafur Arnalds

Source

Well, it ain't no warhorse! :laugh:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Well, they are not the first. Here's Blanc & Bouquet's 2008-2009 FD to French poetry by Grand Corps Malaise (with translation.) Choreo.by Karine Arribert-Narce.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHURPOyeAUE

Phrases from the poem are written on the costumes!

I seem to recall the French fed made them.change this FD?

It was part of Karine's troubles with her fed,
https://translate.google.com/transl...erviews-avant-2013/karine-arribert-mars-2011/
that thank goodness seem to be settled now.

The only person supporting this program, other than Karine, Zoé, and Pierre-Loup, was Igor Shpiland!

A discussion of this program starts here:
https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/threads/gala-rulezzzzzzzz.62396/post-1985716

Last edited:

StephenGfan

Final Flight
Thanks to Whiteboredom's post in P/C's Fan Fest:

Gabriella Papadakis/Guillaume Cizeron

FD: "Find Me" by Forest Blakk + some piece(s) by Olafur Arnalds

Source

Well, it ain't no warhorse! :laugh:

Yikes....saw their program and it was an even bigger yikes, REALLY not feeling this program...:disapp:

Haikush

On the Ice
Yikes....saw their program and it was an even bigger yikes, REALLY not feeling this program...:disapp:

Total miss for me. Not liking the music or whateve that is......their skating doesn't go with the words and music at all...no
Won't keep a single judge from overscoring them though

Roast Toast

Medalist
Oh the sweet sweet schadenfreude... :drama: I'm sure if you whine enough online this time the judges will find out they were terrible skaters all along! It worked for the last bajillion seasons! :agree:

russell30

Final Flight
Total miss for me. Not liking the music or whateve that is......their skating doesn't go with the words and music at all...no
Won't keep a single judge from overscoring them though

Sinitsina/Katsalapov will be challenging this year we think!! there program is lovely!

Gilles/Poirier, Chock/Bates, Gibson/Fear, Hurtado/Khaliavin stand out programs too

russell30

Final Flight
Liza has gone back to Drumming Song for the SP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNUaqkjvVHA

:biggrin:Thats great news Doris, I thought it really suited her to a tee!! and getting 80 for her SP we hope that she may keep it for the start of the GP, she's so so trying to get on that team and I am hoping Liza will!! but its going to be very tough, technically she needs to be on her game and so far its vintage 2015 season for Liza!!! wishing her the best, actaully loed both her outfits for her SP and FS at the cup!! hope she keeps both:luv17: