2019-2020 Programs by Discipline | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2019-2020 Programs by Discipline

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
so i guess we got a new warhorse, right? (note to myself: be carefull of what you wish for :biggrin:)

The good thing about a TV show soundtrack covering seven (released) seasons is that there are a lot of different pieces to choose from, at least! Who knows which bits people will choose?

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Carolane Soucisse & Shane Firus
FD: “It’s Not Unusual” by Tom Jones (wouldn’t be surprised if this is a medley)

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw-kjeclubh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pyubvbgkimzi

From their IG, they associate this song with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?????:slink:

Instead of one of my very first crushes, that sexy singer from Wales, Tom Jones himself?:slink:

I can't be that old:no:

ETA: and it needs to be a medley, It's Not Unusual is barely three minutes long.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
From their IG, they associate this song with the Fresh Prince of Bel Air?????:slink:

Instead of one of my very first crushes, that sexy singer from Wales, Tom Jones himself?:slink:

I can't be that old:no:

ETA: and it needs to be a medley, It's Not Unusual is barely three minutes long.

Totally - It's the Carlton dance song! ;)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Totally - It's the Carlton dance song! ;)

I had no idea:laugh:

But even though I never watched the show, I do know the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air" theme song, and that would be a cool RD

"West Philadelphia born and raised.....":biggrin:

pearly

Record Breaker
The good thing about a TV show soundtrack covering seven (released) seasons is that there are a lot of different pieces to choose from, at least! Who knows which bits people will choose?

We all do. Light of the Seven and the new Night King theme.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

hopefully not the same 2 pieces (i keep thinking that A Lannister always pays his debts and any of Targaryen themes could be great programs)

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Elizabet Tursynbaeva - SP to Danse Macabre
Announced on her instagram account

Omg I love this song!! I wanted Alina to skate to this so badly, but she's not doing warhorses, and I'm sure Elizabet will do great! Every time someone skates to Danse Macabre I'm happy ;).

Casual

On the Ice
From Madison's and Zach's Instagram it seems they will skate to "A Star is Born".

WHY??? One would think they'd learn, after last season's disaster of FS due to horrible choice of boring music, but no.

And with this I lose my hope of ever seeing Madison/Zach replacing Tessa/Scott. Because it looks like they are just not smart enough to choose great music which would propel them to the top. Pity.

Casual

On the Ice
Sasha Trusova just announced that she'll be portraying the character of Daenerys from Game of Thrones in her Free Program to the music Pray by Matt Bellamy. I think that the soundtrack could work well for her but I am quite concerned with how age appropriate it may be, considering that she explicitly mentioned the character Daenerys.

She should have waited until the show ends. :laugh: But very good taste (in music)!