1. Papadakis / Cizeron
    2. Sinitsina / Katsalapov
    3. Weaver / Poje
    4. Hubbell / Donohue
    5. Guignard / Fabbri
    6. Komatsubara / Koleto

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA CaroLiza_fan's Avatar

7 Not allowed!
    OK, so here are the results tables that are being used for the scoring.

Ladies

Pl. Name Nation SP FS Total
    1 Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS 2 80.54 1 153.89 234.43
    2 Bradie TENNELL USA 4 74.81 2 150.83 225.64
    3 Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN 3 76.95 3 146.70 223.65
    4 Rika KIHIRA JPN 1 83.97 5 138.37 222.34
    5 Sofia SAMODUROVA RUS 6 68.61 4 138.84 207.45
    6 Mariah BELL USA 5 70.89 6 135.17 206.06
    7 Marina PIREDDA ITA 9 60.33 7 120.22 180.55
    8 Mae Berenice MEITE FRA 10 59.45 8 114.22 173.67
    9 Gabrielle DALEMAN CAN 7 64.33 10 107.48 171.81
    10 Laurine LECAVELIER FRA 8 62.53 9 107.71 170.24
    11 Roberta RODEGHIERO ITA 12 48.45 11 106.64 155.09
    12 Alaine CHARTRAND CAN 11 52.36 12 94.91 147.27

Men

1 Nathan CHEN USA 1 101.95 1 199.49 301.44
    2 Vincent ZHOU USA 2 100.51 2 198.50 299.01
    3 Shoma UNO JPN 3 92.78 3 189.46 282.24
    4 Matteo RIZZO ITA 6 87.64 5 172.89 260.53
    5 Keiji TANAKA JPN 4 89.05 6 169.79 258.84
    6 Keegan MESSING CAN 9 79.75 4 178.04 257.79
    7 Nam NGUYEN CAN 7 87.57 7 164.40 251.97
    8 Andrei LAZUKIN RUS 5 88.96 8 160.37 249.33
    9 Kevin AYMOZ FRA 8 85.22 10 153.83 239.05
    10 Alexander SAMARIN RUS 12 71.84 9 158.53 230.37
    11 Daniel GRASSL ITA 10 79.68 11 148.68 228.36
    12 Adam SIAO HIM FA FRA 11 72.56 12 132.11 204.67

Pairs

1 Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRES FRA 2 73.48 1 152.52 226.00
    2 Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERT RUS 1 75.80 2 141.32 217.12
    3 Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISE ITA 3 69.77 4 130.85 200.62
    4 Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINARO CAN 4 68.38 3 131.84 200.22
    5 Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUC USA 5 66.91 5 125.24 192.15
    6 Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHI JPN 6 44.93 6 92.98 137.91

Dance

1 Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA 1 87.31 1 135.82 223.13
    2 Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS 2 84.57 2 130.63 215.20
    3 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA 3 82.86 3 127.11 209.97
    4 Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN 5 79.60 4 124.18 203.78
    5 Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA 4 80.25 5 122.29 202.54
    6 Misato KOMATSUBARA / Tim KOLETO JPN 6 60.93 6 99.31 160.24

Other categories to follow when their competitions are completed.

And PLEASE let me know if I have made any mistakes putting these tables together!

CaroLiza_fan

16 Not allowed!
    WTT PREDICTIONS GAME RESULTS - PAIRS

Hello, everyone! Here go the results of the Pairs event at the World Team Trophy. There were 68 participants and the podium is impressive as 65 of them obtained a medal It's worth mentioning that all the gold medalists also received the maximum score, i.e. 90 points.

We have 10 gold, 41 silver and 14 bronze medalists

80 points

alyssamarie
    Baron Vladimir
    cake
    CherylDee
    Chris Cooper
    Debrah
    DenissVFan
    Dreamer57
    DSQ
    Fluture
    Fruitpie
    FSLover17
    gizmo
    GoneWithTheWind
    gonewiththewind25
    IndiaP12
    invisiblespiral
    Jeanie19
    jenaj
    Koatterce
    LaArdilla
    LadyB
    LanaD
    Maju
    marulia
    MrECartman
    Nathan13
    NoNameFace
    okokok1777
    Pandicorn
    Shakuhachi
    silver.blades
    SnowWhite
    ssffww
    Step Sequence4
    StitchMonkey
    SubRosa
    sunnystars
    sweetice
    TheBallerina
    Winry
    90 points

anna gabriela
    BravesSkateFan
    cabres
    el henry
    elektra blue
    GINO
    lutz
    Maria Anna
    ruga
    Sugarpova
    70 points

apgold
    CaroLiza_fan
    Mohacz
    readernick
    RoyThree
    SashaJuliaSpins
    Sherlock Marple
    Skater Boy
    skylark
    Spirals for Miles
    temadd
    The Usual Subject
    voolfee
    waterfall braid

All the results all already uploaded to the Google spreadsheet that may be consulted here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1950704274

And since it was the last competition this season and my last scoring, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the Predictions Game and to CaroLiza_fan for accepting me in his group of volunteers. I started unsure if I was going to score well my first event and terminated scoring 14 of them It was great fun and I hope to "meet" all of you in the next season's edition. Don't be sad: there are only 6 months left

15 Not allowed!
    Dance Results

GOLD with 90 points: anna gabriela, apgold, Baron Vladimir, Chris Cooper, Debrah, Dreamer57, elektra blue, Fluture, GoneWithTheWind, invisiblespiral, Koatterce, LaArdilla, Maju, Maria Anna, marulia, Mohacz, MrECartman, Pandicorn, RoyThree, ruga, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, sweetice, temadd, The Usual Subject, TheBallerina, Weathergal

SILVER with 80 points: alyssamarie, BravesSkateFan, cabres, cake, CherylDee, DenissVFan, DSQ, el henry, Fruitpie, FSLover17, GINO, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, IndiaP12, Jeanie19, jenaj, LadyB, LanaD, lutz, Moxiejan, Nathan13, NoNameFace, okokok1777, readernick, SashaJuliaSpins, Shakuhachi, silver.blades, Skater Boy, skylark, StepSequence4, Sugarpova, sunnystars, voolfee, Winry

BRONZE with 70 points: Roo87, Sherlock Marple, ssffww, waterfall braid

Congratulations to all the medalists - our gold medalists even had a perfect score!

Everyone did well predicting Dance this round, which seems like a nice way to end the season! The most common error was having Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov and Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue switched.

Hope everyone enjoyed playing this season. Thank you SO MUCH to CaroLiza_fan for his unwavering enthusiasm and hard work for the predictions game, and thank you as well as to my fellow scorers! And most of all, thank you to gsk8 for this wonderful site where we can learn about and discuss figure skating! It is such a big part of my week and such a welcoming "place to hang out."

I wish everyone a wonderful off-season, in which we can reminisce, (over)analyze (ha-ha!), and anticipate through the summer!

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

Tripping on the Podium

1 Not allowed!
    Good thing that i managed a silver in dance, because i was one of the only 3 who did not medal in pairs, lol.

1 Not allowed!
    Silver in Dance and Pairs
    Currently at Dublin Airport, I’ll do the Men asap!

2 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Weathergal View Post
    Dance Results

GOLD with 90 points: anna gabriela, apgold, Baron Vladimir, Chris Cooper, Debrah, Dreamer57, elektra blue, Fluture, GoneWithTheWind, invisiblespiral, Koatterce, LaArdilla, Maju, Maria Anna, marulia, Mohacz, MrECartman, Pandicorn, RoyThree, ruga, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, sweetice, temadd, The Usual Subject, TheBallerina, Weathergal

SILVER with 80 points: alyssamarie, BravesSkateFan, cabres, cake, CherylDee, DenissVFan, DSQ, el henry, Fruitpie, FSLover17, GINO, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, IndiaP12, Jeanie19, jenaj, LadyB, LanaD, lutz, Moxiejan, Nathan13, NoNameFace, okokok1777, readernick, SashaJuliaSpins, Shakuhachi, silver.blades, Skater Boy, skylark, StepSequence4, Sugarpova, sunnystars, voolfee, Winry

BRONZE with 70 points: Roo87, Sherlock Marple, ssffww, waterfall braid

Congratulations to all the medalists - our gold medalists even had a perfect score!

Everyone did well predicting Dance this round, which seems like a nice way to end the season! The most common error was having Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov and Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue switched.

Hope everyone enjoyed playing this season. Thank you SO MUCH to CaroLiza_fan for his unwavering enthusiasm and hard work for the predictions game, and thank you as well as to my fellow scorers! And most of all, thank you to gsk8 for this wonderful site where we can learn about and discuss figure skating! It is such a big part of my week and such a welcoming "place to hang out."

I wish everyone a wonderful off-season, in which we can reminisce, (over)analyze (ha-ha!), and anticipate through the summer!

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

thank you all, amazing scoreres for your hard work, without you and the great caroliza-fan this game wouldn't be possible (and i woundn't be so addicted )

that said, i'm 2 times golde medalist...so...

http://www.filmedvd.it/wp-content/up...oren-Oscar.jpg

6 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mohacz View Post
    And since it was the last competition this season and my last scoring, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the Predictions Game and to CaroLiza_fan for accepting me in his group of volunteers. I started unsure if I was going to score well my first event and terminated scoring 14 of them It was great fun and I hope to "meet" all of you in the next season's edition. Don't be sad: there are only 6 months left
    Quote Originally Posted by Weathergal View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra blue View Post
    thank you all, amazing scoreres for your hard work, without you and the great caroliza-fan this game wouldn't be possible (and i woundn't be so addicted )
    Thank you for the kind words. And may I also take the opportunity to say a massive thank you to everybody who scored in all the Predictions Games this season. It is no exaggerration to say the Games would not have been the success they were without you guys.

And of course another massive thank you goes to gsk8 for not only providing the platform for the Predictions Games, but for the all the work she did in promoting them this season.

Anyway, here are the results for the Team competition at the World Team Trophy.

EDIT: I made a mistake in the algorithm, so the scores are wrong. The corrected versions will be put up first thing in the morning.

Congratulations!!!

As for me, I was in joint last place, along with silver.blades.

Here is the link for the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

10 Not allowed!
    Here are the Men's results!!! Sorry, but they are as delayed as my flight was yesterday.

Gold with 75 points - ISU fanfare for: CherylDee

Silver with 70 points (also quite impressive): ssffww

Bronze with 65 points: invisiblespiral, TheBallerina, Debrah, Pandicorn, Sugarpova, Maria Anna.

Most people had Samarin on their list, many were hoping/thinking Aymoz would end up further to the top. CaroLiza_fan was the only one who included Keiji Tanaka.

I'll fill in the spreadsheet tonight. It's been a bit hectic, so please DM me if I made a mistake and I'll sort it immediately.

Well folks, the season has come to an end again and it's been a pleasure as always. I'd like to join in the thanks for all my fellow scorers, everybody who played, cause otherwise the wonderful Prediction Game wouldn't happen, and last but not least to the marvellous CaroLiza_fan who organised the show that everyone enjoyed.

And thanks to everyone who made me laugh in various threads and whose banter kept me going through day and night and whenever the likes of us have to be up to see our beloved ice princes and princesses. Happy Easter (to those who are celebrating) and have a great summer. I'm sure I'll meet the one or the other on a few threads as we pass the long wait till 2019/20.

0 Not allowed!
    Just a note that I'm still working on coding for the Awards System You should see them soon!

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyB View Post
    Here are the Men's results!!! Sorry, but they are as delayed as my flight was yesterday.

Gold with 75 points - ISU fanfare for: CherylDee
    MY FIRST GOLD!!! I too was one who had hoped Kevin Aymoz would have placed higher and help deliver France it's first WTT medal. But too late I realized...wait!!! Where's Silvia??!! Oh no, Kevin is skating without his muse and power elixir, this cannot go well! And sure enough. So I totally screwed the team prediction. But, next time Kev, next time!

Silver with 70 points (also quite impressive): ssffww

Bronze with 65 points: invisiblespiral, TheBallerina, Debrah, Pandicorn, Sugarpova, Maria Anna.

Most people had Samarin on their list, many were hoping/thinking Aymoz would end up further to the top. CaroLiza_fan was the only one who included Keiji Tanaka.

I'll fill in the spreadsheet tonight. It's been a bit hectic, so please DM me if I made a mistake and I'll sort it immediately.

Well folks, the season has come to an end again and it's been a pleasure as always. I'd like to join in the thanks for all my fellow scorers, everybody who played, cause otherwise the wonderful Prediction Game wouldn't happen, and last but not least to the marvellous CaroLiza_fan who organised the show that everyone enjoyed.

And thanks to everyone who made me laugh in various threads and whose banter kept me going through day and night and whenever the likes of us have to be up to see our beloved ice princes and princesses. Happy Easter (to those who are celebrating) and have a great summer. I'm sure I'll meet the one or the other on a few threads as we pass the long wait till 2019/20.
    This was my first year posting and playing the prediction game, and it was loads of fun! Thank you to everyone for making this a fantastic skating season, with all the droms one could hope for. Looking forward to a glorious stress-free summer and then back for the 2020 excitement!

3 Not allowed!
    A gold, a silver and a bronze, making for a complete medal set for this last prediction game of the season.

It was very fun to play, huge thanks for all your hard work

On the Ice

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CaroLiza_fan View Post
    Thank you for the kind words. And may I also take the opportunity to say a massive thank you to everybody who scored in all the Predictions Games this season. It is no exaggerration to say the Games would not have been the success they were without you guys.

And of course another massive thank you goes to gsk8 for not only providing the platform for the Predictions Games, but for the all the work she did in promoting them this season.

Anyway, here are the results for the Team competition at the World Team Trophy.

GOLD with 75 points: Baron Vladimir, marulia, readernick, voolfee.

SILVER with 70 points: RoyThree.

BRONZE with 65 points: apgold, BravesSkateFan, cabres, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Fruitpie, gizmo, jenaj, LaArdilla, LadyB, norwegianfairytale, okokok1777, Shakuhachi, Sherlock Marple, Skater Boy, SnowWhite.

Congratulations!!!

As for me, I was in joint last place, along with silver.blades.

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan
    question, is the team section not scored for all 6 teams? probably won't make much difference in terms of medals but this appears to only be scored for the top 5

and thanks for all the time you put into the game!

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Koatterce View Post
    question, is the team section not scored for all 6 teams? probably won't make much difference in terms of medals but this appears to only be scored for the top 5

and thanks for all the time you put into the game!
    As far as I was concerned, it was all 6 that were scored. Unless I made a mistake when I added the extra line of coding to the algorithm.

I'll check it out now.

EDIT: Right, it turns out that I forgot to edit the row where everything is added together.

I won't have time to put everything into the scoresheet tonight, but I'll do it first thing in the morning.

Sorry everybody

CaroLiza_fan

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moxiejan View Post
    Good thing that i managed a silver in dance, because i was one of the only 3 who did not medal in pairs, lol.
    I was one of the three who did not medal in pairs also. LOL

3 Not allowed!
    OK, so here are the amended results for the Team competition at the World Team Trophy.

GOLD with 90 points: Baron Vladimir, marulia, readernick, voolfee.

SILVER with 80 points: apgold, BravesSkateFan, cabres, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Fruitpie, gizmo, jenaj, LaArdilla, LadyB, norwegianfairytale, okokok1777, RoyThree, Shakuhachi, Sherlock Marple, Skater Boy, SnowWhite.

BRONZE with 75 points: temadd.

Congratulations!!!

There weren’t actually too many changes. The Gold medallists were still exactly the same as before, and RoyThree also remained a Silver medallist. In terms of podium places, the differences were:

• All the players who were previously down for Bronze medals had them upgraded to Silver medals.

• Instead of sharing 4th position with 10 other players, temadd is now the sole owner of a Bronze medal.

Although I haven’t posted them yet, I did actually have the Top 10 Final positions made out for the categories that have already been scored. So, here are the other differences to the team standings:

• Apart from temadd (who moved up to 3rd) and elektra blue (who remained in 5th), all the players who had been in 4th and 5th positions were now in 4th position.

• All the players who had been in 6th and 7th positions were now joining elektra blue in 5th position.

• All the players who had been in 8th position (waterfall braid) and 9th position (CaroLiza_fan and silver.blades) were now in 6th position.

So, I’m still last, but I have a higher position and more company!

Hope this helps, and sorry for the mistake.

CaroLiza_fan

GS given name - Beatrice

4 Not allowed!
    Here we go with delayed (so sorry!) Ladies' results!

Gold with 80 points: CherylDee (seems like this is the player to look up to next season in singles hehe, two golds!)

Silver with 70 points: DSQ

Bronze with 60 points: DenissVFan, Maju, RoyThree, temadd and Weathergal

The majority of players put Rika on top which ended up with 0 pts for that prediction, the only player who predicted correctly Rika on 4th was CherylDee, our winner. The most common score was 50 pts due to usually correct predictions for 5th/6th places and switching top 4 in range of 20 pts in total.

Spreadsheet is filled with scores, please give me a shout in case of any error on my side, here on in PM.

Seconding above sentiments, I want to congratulate all who won something in prediction games and all who participated in them, being that important part of having fun this already past 2018/19 season. I want to thank gsk8 and CaroLiza_fan for making a place here to have fun with skating and organizing it for us to enjoy. I want to thank fellow scorers who made the fun possible with all medals given. And I want to thank from this place to ALL users who pushed me this season to go out to enjoy live skating, who supported me in my YOLO trip to Grenoble in particular, cheering for my gift for Piper and Paul - it really meant a lot, believe me. It was kind of bittersweet season for me, but looking in retrospective, it gave me even more motivation to invest in what fastly became my passion, a place to meet people, sharing the joy, also including GSers now

Beatrice/NNF

3 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CherylDee View Post
    MY FIRST GOLD!!!
    And not your last!!! Wow, you see the season out with a bang! Congratulations

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNameFace View Post
    Here we go with delayed (so sorry!) Ladies' results!

Gold with 80 points: CherylDee (seems like this is the player to look up to next season in singles hehe, two golds!)

.... The majority of players put Rika on top which ended up with 0 pts for that prediction, the only player who predicted correctly Rika on 4th was CherylDee, our winner.
    Seriously, just lucky guesses, that's all!

Regarding RIKA....it's not that I don't like her or anything like that, but I put her fourth (just off podium if there was one) because save NHK, Rika has not skated well on home ice all season long, so I figured in front of the home crowd at WTT would be about the same results as World's. Maybe it's the pressure of home ice/crowd that gets to her. Hopefully she'll work through those demons in the off-season, and come back anew ready to strike gold again!

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameFace View Post
    Silver with 70 points: DSQ

Bronze with 60 points: DenissVFan, Maju, RoyThree, temadd and Weathergal

Seconding above sentiments, I want to congratulate all who won something in prediction games and all who participated in them, being that important part of having fun this already past 2018/19 season. I want to thank gsk8 and CaroLiza_fan for making a place here to have fun with skating and organizing it for us to enjoy. I want to thank fellow scorers who made the fun possible with all medals given. And I want to thank from this place to ALL users who pushed me this season to go out to enjoy live skating, who supported me in my YOLO trip to Grenoble in particular, cheering for my gift for Piper and Paul - it really meant a lot, believe me. It was kind of bittersweet season for me, but looking in retrospective, it gave me even more motivation to invest in what fastly became my passion, a place to meet people, sharing the joy, also including GSers now

Beatrice/NNF
    Congrats to everyone, and I want to thank everyone again for a superfantabulously fun season! And a special thanks and shout out to gsk8 and CaroLiza_fan and all of the SCORERS for their super awesomeness with this predictions game!

On the Ice

1 Not allowed!
    And not your last!!! Wow, you see the season out with a bang! Congratulations
    Aww, that's so sweet!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345