4. Hubbell / Donohue
5. Guignard / Fabbri
6. Komatsubara / Koleto

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so here are the results tables that are being used for the scoring.

Ladies

Pl.NameNationSPFSTotal
1Elizaveta TUKTAMYSHEVA RUS280.541153.89234.43
2Bradie TENNELL USA474.812150.83225.64
3Kaori SAKAMOTO JPN376.953146.70223.65
4Rika KIHIRA JPN183.975138.37222.34
5Sofia SAMODUROVA RUS668.614138.84207.45
6Mariah BELL USA570.896135.17206.06
7Marina PIREDDA ITA960.337120.22180.55
8Mae Berenice MEITE FRA1059.458114.22173.67
9Gabrielle DALEMAN CAN764.3310107.48171.81
10Laurine LECAVELIER FRA862.539107.71170.24
11Roberta RODEGHIERO ITA1248.4511106.64155.09
12Alaine CHARTRAND CAN1152.361294.91147.27

Men

Pl.NameNationSPFSTotal
1Nathan CHEN USA1101.951199.49301.44
2Vincent ZHOU USA2100.512198.50299.01
3Shoma UNO JPN392.783189.46282.24
4Matteo RIZZO ITA687.645172.89260.53
5Keiji TANAKA JPN489.056169.79258.84
6Keegan MESSING CAN979.754178.04257.79
7Nam NGUYEN CAN787.577164.40251.97
8Andrei LAZUKIN RUS588.968160.37249.33
9Kevin AYMOZ FRA885.2210153.83239.05
10Alexander SAMARIN RUS1271.849158.53230.37
11Daniel GRASSL ITA1079.6811148.68228.36
12Adam SIAO HIM FA FRA1172.5612132.11204.67

Pairs

Pl.NameNationSPFSTotal
1Vanessa JAMES / Morgan CIPRESFRA273.481152.52226.00
2Natalia ZABIIAKO / Alexander ENBERTRUS175.802141.32217.12
3Nicole DELLA MONICA / Matteo GUARISEITA369.774130.85200.62
4Kirsten MOORE-TOWERS / Michael MARINAROCAN468.383131.84200.22
5Ashley CAIN / Timothy LEDUCUSA566.915125.24192.15
6Riku MIURA / Shoya ICHIHASHIJPN644.93692.98137.91

Dance

Pl.NameNationSPFSTotal
1Gabriella PAPADAKIS / Guillaume CIZERON FRA187.311135.82223.13
2Victoria SINITSINA / Nikita KATSALAPOV RUS284.572130.63215.20
3Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA382.863127.11209.97
4Kaitlyn WEAVER / Andrew POJE CAN579.604124.18203.78
5Charlene GUIGNARD / Marco FABBRI ITA480.255122.29202.54
6Misato KOMATSUBARA / Tim KOLETO JPN660.93699.31160.24

Other categories to follow when their competitions are completed.

And PLEASE let me know if I have made any mistakes putting these tables together!

CaroLiza_fan

Mohacz

Medalist
Country
Poland
WTT PREDICTIONS GAME RESULTS - PAIRS

Hello, everyone! Here go the results of the Pairs event at the World Team Trophy. There were 68 participants and the podium is impressive as 65 of them obtained a medal :) It's worth mentioning that all the gold medalists also received the maximum score, i.e. 90 points.

We have 10 gold, 41 silver and 14 bronze medalists :)

80 points

alyssamarie
Baron Vladimir
cake
CherylDee
Chris Cooper
Debrah
DenissVFan
Dreamer57
DSQ
Fluture
Fruitpie
FSLover17
gizmo
GoneWithTheWind
gonewiththewind25
IndiaP12
invisiblespiral
Jeanie19
jenaj
Koatterce
LaArdilla
LadyB
LanaD
Maju
marulia
MrECartman
Nathan13
NoNameFace
okokok1777
Pandicorn
Shakuhachi
silver.blades
SnowWhite
ssffww
Step Sequence4
StitchMonkey
SubRosa
sunnystars
sweetice
TheBallerina
Winry
90 points

anna gabriela
BravesSkateFan
cabres
el henry
elektra blue
GINO
lutz
Maria Anna
ruga
Sugarpova
70 points

apgold
CaroLiza_fan
Mohacz
readernick
RoyThree
SashaJuliaSpins
Sherlock Marple
Skater Boy
skylark
Spirals for Miles
temadd
The Usual Subject
voolfee
waterfall braid

All the results all already uploaded to the Google spreadsheet that may be consulted here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...5kkqtJs2eWtDzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit#gid=1950704274

And since it was the last competition this season and my last scoring, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the Predictions Game and to CaroLiza_fan for accepting me in his group of volunteers. I started unsure if I was going to score well my first event and terminated scoring 14 of them :) It was great fun and I hope to "meet" all of you in the next season's edition. Don't be sad: there are only 6 months left :)

Weathergal

Medalist
Dance Results

GOLD with 90 points: anna gabriela, apgold, Baron Vladimir, Chris Cooper, Debrah, Dreamer57, elektra blue, Fluture, GoneWithTheWind, invisiblespiral, Koatterce, LaArdilla, Maju, Maria Anna, marulia, Mohacz, MrECartman, Pandicorn, RoyThree, ruga, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, sweetice, temadd, The Usual Subject, TheBallerina, Weathergal

SILVER with 80 points: alyssamarie, BravesSkateFan, cabres, cake, CherylDee, DenissVFan, DSQ, el henry, Fruitpie, FSLover17, GINO, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, IndiaP12, Jeanie19, jenaj, LadyB, LanaD, lutz, Moxiejan, Nathan13, NoNameFace, okokok1777, readernick, SashaJuliaSpins, Shakuhachi, silver.blades, Skater Boy, skylark, StepSequence4, Sugarpova, sunnystars, voolfee, Winry

BRONZE with 70 points: Roo87, Sherlock Marple, ssffww, waterfall braid

Congratulations to all the medalists - our gold medalists even had a perfect score! :yes2:

Everyone did well predicting Dance this round, which seems like a nice way to end the season! The most common error was having Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov and Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue switched.

Hope everyone enjoyed playing this season. Thank you SO MUCH to CaroLiza_fan for his unwavering enthusiasm and hard work for the predictions game, and thank you as well as to my fellow scorers! And most of all, thank you to gsk8 for this wonderful site where we can learn about and discuss figure skating! It is such a big part of my week and such a welcoming "place to hang out." :thank:

I wish everyone a wonderful off-season, in which we can reminisce, (over)analyze (ha-ha!), and anticipate through the summer! :laugh:

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

Moxiejan

Medalist
Country
United-States
Good thing that i managed a silver in dance, because i was one of the only 3 who did not medal in pairs, lol.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Silver in Dance and Pairs :yahoo:
Currently at Dublin Airport, I’ll do the Men asap!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Dance Results

GOLD with 90 points: anna gabriela, apgold, Baron Vladimir, Chris Cooper, Debrah, Dreamer57, elektra blue, Fluture, GoneWithTheWind, invisiblespiral, Koatterce, LaArdilla, Maju, Maria Anna, marulia, Mohacz, MrECartman, Pandicorn, RoyThree, ruga, SnowWhite, Spirals for Miles, StitchMonkey, SubRosa, sweetice, temadd, The Usual Subject, TheBallerina, Weathergal

SILVER with 80 points: alyssamarie, BravesSkateFan, cabres, cake, CherylDee, DenissVFan, DSQ, el henry, Fruitpie, FSLover17, GINO, gizmo, gonewiththewind25, IndiaP12, Jeanie19, jenaj, LadyB, LanaD, lutz, Moxiejan, Nathan13, NoNameFace, okokok1777, readernick, SashaJuliaSpins, Shakuhachi, silver.blades, Skater Boy, skylark, StepSequence4, Sugarpova, sunnystars, voolfee, Winry

BRONZE with 70 points: Roo87, Sherlock Marple, ssffww, waterfall braid

Congratulations to all the medalists - our gold medalists even had a perfect score! :yes2:

Everyone did well predicting Dance this round, which seems like a nice way to end the season! The most common error was having Victoria Sinitsina / Nikita Katsalapov and Madison Hubbell / Zachary Donohue switched.

Hope everyone enjoyed playing this season. Thank you SO MUCH to CaroLiza_fan for his unwavering enthusiasm and hard work for the predictions game, and thank you as well as to my fellow scorers! And most of all, thank you to gsk8 for this wonderful site where we can learn about and discuss figure skating! It is such a big part of my week and such a welcoming "place to hang out." :thank:

I wish everyone a wonderful off-season, in which we can reminisce, (over)analyze (ha-ha!), and anticipate through the summer! :laugh:

I’ve added the scores to the spreadsheet. If you have any corrections, please PM me.

:cool:

thank you all, amazing scoreres for your hard work, without you and the great caroliza-fan this game wouldn't be possible (and i woundn't be so addicted :biggrin:):luv17:

that said, i'm 2 times golde medalist...so...

http://www.filmedvd.it/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Sophia-Loren-Oscar.jpg

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And since it was the last competition this season and my last scoring, I would like to thank everyone for participating in the Predictions Game and to CaroLiza_fan for accepting me in his group of volunteers. I started unsure if I was going to score well my first event and terminated scoring 14 of them :) It was great fun and I hope to "meet" all of you in the next season's edition. Don't be sad: there are only 6 months left

Hope everyone enjoyed playing this season. Thank you SO MUCH to CaroLiza_fan for his unwavering enthusiasm and hard work for the predictions game, and thank you as well as to my fellow scorers! And most of all, thank you to gsk8 for this wonderful site where we can learn about and discuss figure skating! It is such a big part of my week and such a welcoming "place to hang out."

thank you all, amazing scoreres for your hard work, without you and the great caroliza-fan this game wouldn't be possible (and i woundn't be so addicted :biggrin:)

Thank you for the kind words. And may I also take the opportunity to say a massive thank you to everybody who scored in all the Predictions Games this season. It is no exaggerration to say the Games would not have been the success they were without you guys.

And of course another massive thank you goes to gsk8 for not only providing the platform for the Predictions Games, but for the all the work she did in promoting them this season.

Anyway, here are the results for the Team competition at the World Team Trophy.

EDIT: I made a mistake in the algorithm, so the scores are wrong. The corrected versions will be put up first thing in the morning.​

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

As for me, I was in joint last place, along with silver.blades. :disapp: :eek:: :slink:

Here is the link for the scoresheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zhXhqHQ2lHbv3-mJe45kkqtJs2eWtDzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit?usp=sharing

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

LadyB

Record Breaker
Here are the Men's results!!! Sorry, but they are as delayed as my flight was yesterday. :sarcasm:

Gold with 75 points - ISU fanfare for: CherylDee :bow:

Silver with 70 points (also quite impressive): ssffww :points:

Bronze with 65 points: invisiblespiral, TheBallerina, Debrah, Pandicorn, Sugarpova, Maria Anna. :hap10:

Most people had Samarin on their list, many were hoping/thinking Aymoz would end up further to the top. CaroLiza_fan was the only one who included Keiji Tanaka.

I'll fill in the spreadsheet tonight. It's been a bit hectic, so please DM me if I made a mistake and I'll sort it immediately.

Well folks, the season has come to an end again :cry: and it's been a pleasure as always. I'd like to join in the thanks for all my fellow scorers, everybody who played, cause otherwise the wonderful Prediction Game wouldn't happen, and last but not least to the marvellous CaroLiza_fan who organised the show that everyone enjoyed. :thank:

And thanks to everyone who made me laugh in various threads and whose banter kept me going through day and night and whenever the likes of us have to be up to see our beloved ice princes and princesses. Happy Easter (to those who are celebrating) and have a great summer. I'm sure I'll meet the one or the other on a few threads as we pass the long wait till 2019/20. :ghug:

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just a note that I'm still working on coding for the Awards System :) You should see them soon!

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Here are the Men's results!!! Sorry, but they are as delayed as my flight was yesterday. :sarcasm:

Gold with 75 points - ISU fanfare for: CherylDee :bow:

MY FIRST GOLD!!! :yahoo: I too was one who had hoped Kevin Aymoz would have placed higher and help deliver France it's first WTT medal. But too late I realized...wait!!! Where's Silvia??!! Oh no, Kevin is skating without his muse and power elixir, this cannot go well! :drama: And sure enough. So I totally screwed the team prediction. But, next time Kev, next time! :agree2:

Silver with 70 points (also quite impressive): ssffww :points:

Bronze with 65 points: invisiblespiral, TheBallerina, Debrah, Pandicorn, Sugarpova, Maria Anna. :hap10:

Most people had Samarin on their list, many were hoping/thinking Aymoz would end up further to the top. CaroLiza_fan was the only one who included Keiji Tanaka.

I'll fill in the spreadsheet tonight. It's been a bit hectic, so please DM me if I made a mistake and I'll sort it immediately.

Well folks, the season has come to an end again :cry: and it's been a pleasure as always. I'd like to join in the thanks for all my fellow scorers, everybody who played, cause otherwise the wonderful Prediction Game wouldn't happen, and last but not least to the marvellous CaroLiza_fan who organised the show that everyone enjoyed. :thank:

And thanks to everyone who made me laugh in various threads and whose banter kept me going through day and night and whenever the likes of us have to be up to see our beloved ice princes and princesses. Happy Easter (to those who are celebrating) and have a great summer. I'm sure I'll meet the one or the other on a few threads as we pass the long wait till 2019/20. :ghug:

This was my first year posting and playing the prediction game, and it was loads of fun! Thank you to everyone for making this a fantastic skating season, with all the droms one could hope for. Looking forward to a glorious stress-free summer and then back for the 2020 excitement!

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker
A gold, a silver and a bronze, making for a complete medal set for this last prediction game of the season. :yahoo:

It was very fun to play, huge thanks for all your hard work :thank:

Koatterce

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Thank you for the kind words. And may I also take the opportunity to say a massive thank you to everybody who scored in all the Predictions Games this season. It is no exaggerration to say the Games would not have been the success they were without you guys.

And of course another massive thank you goes to gsk8 for not only providing the platform for the Predictions Games, but for the all the work she did in promoting them this season.

Anyway, here are the results for the Team competition at the World Team Trophy.

GOLD with 75 points: Baron Vladimir, marulia, readernick, voolfee.

SILVER with 70 points: RoyThree.

BRONZE with 65 points: apgold, BravesSkateFan, cabres, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Fruitpie, gizmo, jenaj, LaArdilla, LadyB, norwegianfairytale, okokok1777, Shakuhachi, Sherlock Marple, Skater Boy, SnowWhite.

As for me, I was in joint last place, along with silver.blades. :disapp: :eek:: :slink:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zhXhqHQ2lHbv3-mJe45kkqtJs2eWtDzocXsdjVA6FUI/edit?usp=sharing

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

question, is the team section not scored for all 6 teams? probably won't make much difference in terms of medals but this appears to only be scored for the top 5

and thanks for all the time you put into the game!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
question, is the team section not scored for all 6 teams? probably won't make much difference in terms of medals but this appears to only be scored for the top 5

and thanks for all the time you put into the game!

As far as I was concerned, it was all 6 that were scored. Unless I made a mistake when I added the extra line of coding to the algorithm.

I'll check it out now.

EDIT: Right, it turns out that I forgot to edit the row where everything is added together. :palmf:

I won't have time to put everything into the scoresheet tonight, but I'll do it first thing in the morning.

Sorry everybody​

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
OK, so here are the amended results for the Team competition at the World Team Trophy.

GOLD with 90 points: Baron Vladimir, marulia, readernick, voolfee.

SILVER with 80 points: apgold, BravesSkateFan, cabres, DenissVFan, Dreamer57, Fruitpie, gizmo, jenaj, LaArdilla, LadyB, norwegianfairytale, okokok1777, RoyThree, Shakuhachi, Sherlock Marple, Skater Boy, SnowWhite.

BRONZE with 75 points: temadd.

There weren’t actually too many changes. The Gold medallists were still exactly the same as before, and RoyThree also remained a Silver medallist. In terms of podium places, the differences were:

• All the players who were previously down for Bronze medals had them upgraded to Silver medals.

• Instead of sharing 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position with 10 other players, temadd is now the sole owner of a Bronze medal.

Although I haven’t posted them yet, I did actually have the Top 10 Final positions made out for the categories that have already been scored. So, here are the other differences to the team standings:

• Apart from temadd (who moved up to 3[SUP]rd[/SUP]) and elektra blue (who remained in 5[SUP]th[/SUP]), all the players who had been in 4[SUP]th[/SUP] and 5[SUP]th[/SUP] positions were now in 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

• All the players who had been in 6[SUP]th[/SUP] and 7[SUP]th[/SUP] positions were now joining elektra blue in 5[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

• All the players who had been in 8[SUP]th[/SUP] position (waterfall braid) and 9[SUP]th[/SUP] position (CaroLiza_fan and silver.blades) were now in 6[SUP]th[/SUP] position.

So, I’m still last, but I have a higher position and more company! :biggrin:

Hope this helps, and sorry for the mistake.

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Here we go with delayed (so sorry!) Ladies' results!

Gold with 80 points: CherylDee :bow: (seems like this is the player to look up to next season in singles hehe, two golds!)

Silver with 70 points: DSQ :points:

Bronze with 60 points: DenissVFan, Maju, RoyThree, temadd and Weathergal :hap10:

The majority of players put Rika on top which ended up with 0 pts for that prediction, the only player who predicted correctly Rika on 4th was CherylDee, our winner. The most common score was 50 pts due to usually correct predictions for 5th/6th places and switching top 4 in range of 20 pts in total.

Spreadsheet is filled with scores, please give me a shout in case of any error on my side, here on in PM.

Seconding above sentiments, I want to congratulate all who won something in prediction games and all who participated in them, being that important part of having fun this already past 2018/19 season. I want to thank gsk8 and CaroLiza_fan for making a place here to have fun with skating and organizing it for us to enjoy. I want to thank fellow scorers who made the fun possible with all medals given:). And I want to thank from this place to ALL users who pushed me this season to go out to enjoy live skating, who supported me in my YOLO trip to Grenoble in particular, cheering for my gift for Piper and Paul - it really meant a lot, believe me. It was kind of bittersweet season for me, but looking in retrospective, it gave me even more motivation to invest in what fastly became my passion, a place to meet people, sharing the joy, also including GSers now :) :) :)

Beatrice/NNF

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Here we go with delayed (so sorry!) Ladies' results!

Gold with 80 points: CherylDee :bow: (seems like this is the player to look up to next season in singles hehe, two golds!)

.... The majority of players put Rika on top which ended up with 0 pts for that prediction, the only player who predicted correctly Rika on 4th was CherylDee, our winner.

:yahoo: Seriously, just lucky guesses, that's all! :laugh:

Regarding RIKA....it's not that I don't like her or anything like that, but I put her fourth (just off podium if there was one) because save NHK, Rika has not skated well on home ice all season long, so I figured in front of the home crowd at WTT would be about the same results as World's. Maybe it's the pressure of home ice/crowd that gets to her. Hopefully she'll work through those demons in the off-season, and come back anew ready to strike gold again!​

Silver with 70 points: DSQ :points:

Bronze with 60 points: DenissVFan, Maju, RoyThree, temadd and Weathergal :hap10:

Seconding above sentiments, I want to congratulate all who won something in prediction games and all who participated in them, being that important part of having fun this already past 2018/19 season. I want to thank gsk8 and CaroLiza_fan for making a place here to have fun with skating and organizing it for us to enjoy. I want to thank fellow scorers who made the fun possible with all medals given:). And I want to thank from this place to ALL users who pushed me this season to go out to enjoy live skating, who supported me in my YOLO trip to Grenoble in particular, cheering for my gift for Piper and Paul - it really meant a lot, believe me. It was kind of bittersweet season for me, but looking in retrospective, it gave me even more motivation to invest in what fastly became my passion, a place to meet people, sharing the joy, also including GSers now :) :) :)

Beatrice/NNF

Congrats to everyone, and I want to thank everyone again for a superfantabulously fun season! And a special thanks and shout out to gsk8 and CaroLiza_fan and all of the SCORERS for their super awesomeness with this predictions game!
:thank: