IceWorks 2019 Annual Ice Show | Page 2 | Golden Skate

IceWorks 2019 Annual Ice Show

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
:thank: ! Glad you got to go to the show. :love: the pic with you & Gracie!

Try to come to the summer competition there (late July into early August)!

ice coverage

Record Breaker
BTW/FYI:

IceWorks also will host U.S. Collegiates this year. (For singles skaters. Pairs and dance have Collegiates elsewhere.)

Same week as Philadelphia Summer International and Philadelphia Summer Championships.​

(Maybe I am the last to know.)

ETA:

No big whoop, but another FYI (a change from previous years):

During that week, spectator fees will be in effect. (Very reasonable fees.)

Entrance fees for all spectators of the event will be $5.00 per day and $25.00 for the entire week of the Collegiate Championships and the Philadelphia Summer Championships and International Competition.

(Per the Announcement for Collegiates.)

ETA (on Jun 23):

$5 Day Ticket and $25 All Event Ticket also are mentioned in the Announcement for Philadelphia Summer International.

https://isu.org/docman-documents-li...elphia-summer-international-2019-announcement

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
BTW/FYI:

IceWorks also will host U.S. Collegiates this year. (For singles skaters. Pairs and dance have Collegiates elsewhere.)

Same week as Philadelphia Summer International and Philadelphia Summer Championships.​

(Maybe I am the last to know.)

ETA:

No big whoop, but another FYI (a change from previous years):

During that week, spectator fees will be in effect. (Very reasonable fees.)

Entrance fees for all spectators of the event will be $5.00 per day and $25.00 for the entire week of the Collegiate Championships and the Philadelphia Summer Championships and International Competition.

(Per the Announcement for Collegiates.)

How are they going to host all this stuff simultaneously? How do I purchase a ticket; can I do so now?