2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 1059 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

Stands are slowly filling up, rush hour in Moscow is brutal.

There are apparently at least 8 Mozer teams announced, it will be interesting to see how everything fits in the scheduled 2 hours or so.

Little girl in the introduction: Figure Skating gave me wings! And made me overcome my fears :)

Daniil Markovich receiving his 'Merited Trainer of Russian Federation' distinction :)

Opening number with group performance of pairs skaters, even skipping rope on ice :)

Maksim Trankov being introduced, and host announcing figure skating has beaten biathlon and other winter sports in popularity.

Very young Mozer team showing their Elvis Presley themed display routine, featuring Jailhouse Rock :) No falls, large applause.

Daniil Markovich explaining the emotions a trainer feels watching their charges perform, introducing Nikolay Koleshnikov. (who competed today in Moscow Ultimate to get selected to Russian Cup Finals)

Nikolay delivering a clean EX routine :) (Nikolay is the 2019 Ice Age, Kids winner)

Varvara Kurnosenko, a young Mozer team skater being introduced.

Varvara performing her solo EX in a 'feathered' unitard, just like Sof'ya Akat'yeva in her spectacular "Secrets" Ice Age, Kids performance.

Daniil Markovich advising parents to start their children in figure skating at 3-4 years old, introducing Arseniy Fyodotov.

Arseniy delivering a clean EX, with some acrobatics like cartwheels even ;-)

Teenage girl singer being introduced, but no skaters performing to her song?

Viktor Moiseyev, a circus artist juggler being introduced on the ice, performing a stringed balls (?) number under black light, and my stream breaks ....

Daniil Markovich explaining many young kids starting in figure skating are equally adapted to single or pairs skating but most stay in singles, telling girls are easier to train towards high results ;-)

Introducing Veronika Zhilina. Nikushya performed a faultless EX much alike her SP, and looks like Dar'ya Usachyova with her hair style.

Fun 'ice hole fisherman' group performance by adult amateurs to Sof'ya Akat'yeva's previous FS music.

Youtube is live now also, so this is where I leave you to watch for yourselves.

brakes

On the Ice
They gave Gleikh "Merited Coach of Russia" award. Tutberidze and Dudakov have already had that one.

Fried

Final Flight
So the show is on? The linked stream is not yet running. It just shows 404 people waiting for the stream to start.

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
The VPN company should send thanks to Eteri. I just learnt how it works and paid for a subscription, because Russia required a premium account :)

Interesting, I have Channel 1 from my TV provider, but it doesn't air the show. Is it only online? Or are there different programs for Russia and internationally (like CNN does)?

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
The VPN company should send thanks to Eteri. I just learnt how it works and paid for a subscription, because Russia required a premium account :)

Interesting, I have Channel 1 from my TV provider, but it doesn't air the show. Is it only online? Or are there different programs for Russia and internationally (like CNN does)?

Yes and yes :biggrin:

1tv has international (world network or whatever they call it) have different content but even Russian one doesn't Air the show,it's only on their website.

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
Well,it looks like they are skating their competitive programs, so maybe we will see 3A from Alexandra.

Fried

Final Flight
Yes and yes :biggrin:

1tv has international (world network or whatever they call it) have different content but even Russian one doesn't Air the show,it's only on their website.
Too bad. Well, I will survive. However, what makes me very sad is the Corona Virus development. I am now firmly convinced that the World Championships will not take place. :-(

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Very clever of the Tutberyats to skate their competitive programs, as they are in full training already anyways. They hardly ever back down from a challenge anyways ;-)

Any chance to perform under slightly different and perhaps adverse conditions is an advantage by the time the World Championships come around.

Nina Mikhailovna has made her appearance, I wonder if we'll get to see Eteri Georgiyevna ...