2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 163 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Tere19

Rinkside
Wowwww who did that ? They are right now the most powerful people in fs in russia, they are in charge of everything right now

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Omg yesss so funny ��������������

It depends on what you mean by funny:) I don’t think the photo is funny in like haha, they look funny, not at all :biggrin:

I think Brian and TAT look great, cute and like they’re having a good time. I like that:yes: and it would be a good poster.:thumbsup:

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist

Actual footage of me melting at this content: https://media.tenor.com/images/cfb8e14d2c7d9e8fa15ca423975a44d8/tenor.gif

Edit: I have a lot of love for the 3A as a group. Even though I'm mesmerized by Alena, I'm always rooting for all of them to do their best. Uf it'll be so hard to see people trying to pull the other down due to their favourite since they'll get even more famous.

Last edited:

anna gabriela

Rinkside
Oh my goodness, 3A’s Instagram posts and stories are sooo adorable, it makes me so so happy to see them having fun together ❤️

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker

This is too cute, it should be illegal :)
I love that these girls are having fun, that trio is so special and their friendship is too precious.
Them skating in circle just shows that they are still babies :) adorable!

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
It depends on what you mean by funny:) I don’t think the photo is funny in like haha, they look funny, not at all :biggrin:

I think Brian and TAT look great, cute and like they’re having a good time. I like that:yes: and it would be a good poster.:thumbsup:

It’s a funny photo, but I don’t get why „funny“ has a negative connotation in your mind :)
They‘re having fun, and them looking funny just shows that they have a nice sense of humor ;)

Scott512

Record Breaker
Actual footage of me melting at this content: https://media.tenor.com/images/cfb8e14d2c7d9e8fa15ca423975a44d8/tenor.gif

Edit: I have a lot of love for the 3A as a group. Even though I'm mesmerized by Alena, I'm always rooting for all of them to do their best. Uf it'll be so hard to see people trying to pull the other down due to their favourite since they'll get even more famous.

Yes Alena is mesmerizing and the most special of 3A. Although all three are special and mesmerizing in their own way.