2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 164 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

TheBallerina

#teamtutberidze
Record Breaker

All this DoI content is making my heart melt.:luv17:

Our 3A, ready to conquer the senior world, yet so playful and cute. I am glad they are getting along so well, together with Alina and Nathan :biggrin:

Fluture

Record Breaker
They really are so cute. :luv17:

Do we know anything about the show today? Did the four of them skate their new programs? And did they jump? I read Alena did 3S, 2A cleanly but fell on her 3F. I haven‘t heard anything about the other three, though. Anyone got news?

ruga

Final Flight
They really are so cute. :luv17:

Do we know anything about the show today? Did the four of them skate their new programs? And did they jump? I read Alena did 3S, 2A cleanly but fell on her 3F. I haven‘t heard anything about the other three, though. Anyone got news?

Alina 3Lz-1Lo, 2A, 3F rippon (skated POTO)
Anna 2A, 3F rippon, 3Lz-3T fall, skated her SP
Alexandra was clean, skated her SP

Fluture

Record Breaker
Alina 3Lz-1Lo, 2A, 3F rippon (skated POTO)
Anna 2A, 3F rippon, 3Lz-3T fall, skated her SP
Alexandra was clean, skated her SP

Thanks. So, no new programs yet. :( I‘m still hopeful, though... Maybe they‘ll show them soon, or at least make an announcement about their SP. Alina trying 3Lz+3Lo during the shows again and skating a full SP with presumably all the transitions and spins shows that she‘s actively preparing for the next season. Has the training camp in Novogorsk already ended or will they simply continue to train there after they return from their show?

esteticlove

Final Flight
Edit: I have a lot of love for the 3A as a group. Even though I'm mesmerized by Alena, I'm always rooting for all of them to do their best. Uf it'll be so hard to see people trying to pull the other down due to their favourite since they'll get even more famous.

Yeah, that's why this season will be so memorable for me. For the first time in my fs fan career :)laugh:) I will be rooting for more than 1-2 skaters at a competition and it will be sooo interesting not knowing who will end up winning! And at the same time, I would be happy for anyone winning and not just my favourites. So cool! :yahoo:

theharleyquinn

Medalist
Actual footage of me melting at this content: https://media.tenor.com/images/cfb8e14d2c7d9e8fa15ca423975a44d8/tenor.gif

Edit: I have a lot of love for the 3A as a group. Even though I'm mesmerized by Alena, I'm always rooting for all of them to do their best. Uf it'll be so hard to see people trying to pull the other down due to their favourite since they'll get even more famous.

I'm really excited them them to be known more as individuals now that they're all on the senior circuit. It was always easier for them to be talked about as a group because they were the Russian juniors about to take over. Now they're in the mix of it all and they each bring something different, and that should be celebrated.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I know I am way late on this but I just watched Trusova's interview with the Olympic channel and it is the sweetest thing I've seen all week. What a strong, joyful skater.