2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 165 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That is so sad. Poor Maria. The death of parent is never easy but when you are still a teenage it is especially hard.

I hope she finds comfort and love with her family and friends in this trying time.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
It just says sudden/unexpected death, so likely something like a stroke/heart attack or accident.

Thanks for bringing the news moriel. I can't like your original post though because it feels like I'm liking the news that her Dad died and that just feels wrong.

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Thanks for bringing the news moriel. I can't like your original post though because it feels like I'm liking the news that her Dad died and that just feels wrong.

Yeah, too bad we don't have a sad emoticon. It feels strange to 'like' a sad situation.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Awww, Masha, whom I’ve always had a soft spot for, a “kindred spirit” in height, being a tall skater myself. How devastating for her and her family. :sad21: May her father Rest In Peace.

Tere19

Rinkside
Really sorry for Masha,my condolences to her and her family ...everything in your life can change so fast...sometimes i think we pay attention to mundane things and we forget about what its important really in life ...so to all of you that are reading this tell the people that you love ...that you love them 😥

Georgya

On the Ice

SkateSkates

Medalist
I’m so glad we finally got videos from the show, and all the girls skated well today! Something to hold us over until test skates in September (well jr test skates and jgp in August but I’m talking about the seniors)

Tere19

Rinkside
EM is going to do a show inspired in sailor moon i Japan next year in 2020... i cant wait to see it.I used to watch the cartoons when i was little 😍😍😍😍

ruga

Final Flight
https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXww35Iqvq/?igshid=kojn2aoc91z0

Looks like Kostornaya, Konstantinova or Kostner for Japan Open?? This doesn‘t seem likely, can anyone confirm this? No Alina or Sasha??
Would be interesting to know where they got this information. Kostornaia sounds likely, Konstantinova would be a bit weird, but possible. And Kostner hasn't even participated in any competitions this season, probably won't return in the next one so I doubt she will have a competitive program ready by then.

Tere19

Rinkside
Can somebody tell me why kostantinova keeps being picked for international competitions after she has proven to be a mess at this competitions ? In 2018 she went to senior worlds and junior worlds and has been send to europeans and has 2 gp events always 😒😒