2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 694 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
Those long/not healing injuries in my guess are most likely related to cracked vertebrae or the lumbar discs

For what we know, I am glad Khrustalniy takes it easy with their athletes, their capital, their pride and joy. The numbers are sufficient to let the injured heal by themselves. Sambo-70 has excellent medical facilities and staff to support Khrustalniy in the rehabilitation of its athletes.

Back problems are the worst. For me it was GAME OVER. I would never even put on a pair of skates or rollerblades after my injury (fractured vertebra with 4 herniated discs). I'm just doing good not having pain every time I WALK. I couldn't imagine being young with a back injury. So sad.

Scott512

Record Breaker
yes, because it's just *that* easy
It used to be.

Nasta T. seems to be struggling financially :/ She posted about her gofundme on her youtube channel again. I hope she finds a sponsor.
I read where her family has paid over $300,000 in US money for her trainings. If thats true OMG. That's a lot of bread people in any country.

Back problems are the worst. For me it was GAME OVER. I would never even put on a pair of skates or rollerblades after my injury (fractured vertebra with 4 herniated discs). I'm just doing good not having pain every time I WALK. I couldn't imagine being young with a back injury. So sad.

Figure skating is a brutal sport. It's beautiful and brutal. I've had something called plantar fasciitis for a few weeks now and that's tough to deal with. So I can't imagine what it's like being a tennis player or soccer player or a figure skater with minor injuries let alone major injuries.

Happy Skates

Final Flight
Has it been mentioned here that apparently Akatieva + Zhilina (with two of the Tutberidze boys) will be taking part in the opening of Rostelecom? Idk if this also means they will be in the gala, but they're definitely going to be there.

Vlad Karigov

On the Ice
Has it been mentioned here that apparently Akatieva + Zhilina (with two of the Tutberidze boys) will be taking part in the opening of Rostelecom? Idk if this also means they will be in the gala, but they're definitely going to be there.

Hopefully they are on exhibition. Seeing Akatieva and Zhilina jump 4T in parallel to Trusova is the dream of any figure skate spectator.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Today is the day of silence.

Everyone is worried.

Let's remember what our beloved girls were just a year and a half ago.
Even then, the dark power of the evil witch Eteri was felt.
Thin hungry children lie powerless on their beds and ask for at least a glass of water.
Why did the witch deprive them of their childhood? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIqQKYPmDg0

At the end, ask a question.

Which of them will be the Olympic champion? https://www.instagram.com/p/BkdY0nyD8U1/

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Today is the day of silence.

Everyone is worried.

Let's remember what our beloved girls were just a year and a half ago.
Even then, the dark power of the evil witch Eteri was felt.
Thin hungry children lie powerless on their beds and ask for at least a glass of water.
Why did the witch deprive them of their childhood? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIqQKYPmDg0

At the end, ask a question.

Which of them will be the Olympic champion? https://www.instagram.com/p/BkdY0nyD8U1/

Those poor tortured kids don't know what life and childhood is, they have no fun, no free time, no friendship... Oh wait :laugh2:

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Those poor tortured kids don't know what life and childhood is, they have no fun, no free time, no friendship... Oh wait :laugh2:

Imagine this. Every day to see the face of Dudakov. If I saw Dudakov at night in the forest, I would immediately give him all my money.

I am waiting for the answer to the question.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Imagine this. Every day to see the face of Dudakov. If I saw Dudakov at night in the forest, I would immediately give him all my money.

I am waiting for the answer to the question.

As for Sergei Viktorovich, there was a movie called American Gangster. Sergei could star in the movie Russian Gangster :biggrin:

Who will be the next olympic champion? Of all those Sasha, who is not in the picture, I know, but her five quads and 3A will be unbeatable at that time. Sasha is Chuck Norris of figure skating. :devil:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
LOL, judging by how men were judged, russian ladies can go on ice with an added sense of calmness :laugh2:

mrrice

Record Breaker
I just saw a great practice video from Cup Of Russia on YouTube. All the ladies look beautiful and talented. It was nice to see them spending time talking with Evgenia. Though she's now in Canada, you can tell she loves being back in Russia.

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
LOL, judging by how men were judged, russian ladies can go on ice with an added sense of calmness :laugh2:

I know right! And I thought RusFed were championing fair judging
Lol

- - - Updated - - -

I just saw a great practice video from Cup Of Russia on YouTube. All the ladies look beautiful and talented. It was nice to see them spending time talking Evgenia. Though she's now in Canada, you can tell she loves being back in Russia.

Of course she does, it is her home and always will be even if she moved away permanently.

I am excited for the SP, and have my fingers crossed that everyone skates well but ESPECIALLY our Russian ladies

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
I know right! And I thought RusFed were championing fair judging
Lol

I thought they were talking about inconsistent calls mostly, which is a fair comment to be done, given the job of the tech panel on recent events, IMHO :taunt:
In no way anyone will persuade me Alina had an e, so, I'm supportive of Rusfed's opinion on that.

Artemisa

Final Flight
Vasil'yeva, Tarakanova in my eyes definitely have 'outgrown' juniors. Kanysheva and Sinitsyna nearly so. Perhaps the girls themselves want to move up, have new challenges, learn more difficult elements and programs?

3 out, means 3 in: Samodelkina, Petrosyan and ?? Too early to tell, but nice to speculate ... Assuming Valiyeva, Khromikh and Usachyova (who are only 13 now) don't drop out of figure skating alltogether.

Khromikh is landing a 4S in practice ... i doubt she will drop competition any time soon ... Eteri known's how to put a girl in the right path:laugh2:

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
I thought they were talking about inconsistent calls mostly, which is a fair comment to be done, given the job of the tech panel on recent events, IMHO :taunt:
In no way anyone will persuade me Alina had an e, so, I'm supportive of Rusfed's opinion on that.

You have your opinion and others have theirs. Doesn't make either one more right than the other

The home cooking in the mens was simply hilarious, how is that not unfair?

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
You have your opinion and others have theirs. Doesn't make either one more right than the other

The home cooking in the mens was simply hilarious, how is that not unfair?

that's why I wrote IMO twice! ;)

Well, don't you know, saying there's homecooking is a conspiracy :drama: Because when I mentioned it last time, it was :slink:
JK, I think homecooking is present at every event for every major federation that holds events :rolleye: Russia's no exception. :biggrin: