Johnny Weir makes me want to throw a brick through my TV | Golden Skate

Johnny Weir makes me want to throw a brick through my TV

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Best thread title ever :laugh2:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not afraid to say I enjoy Johhny. I think he adds a lot of insight and a funny amount of sass. He’s not perfect but I like him anyway.

ManyCairns

Medalist
Country
United-States
I've always greatly enjoyed Johnny's commentary, and still do. No flying bricks from me!

Saundy83

Spectator
I dunno man...we have Rod Black to deal with here in Canada. I honestly think Johnny might be the lesser of the two evils. That’s not saying much though...

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
karne approves this thread title. Such a bitter, catty, nasty commentator.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like Johnny's skating & for the most part am OK with his commentary, except when he went on & on about Bradie Tennell's Cinderella program (which we really enjoyed) & was downplaying Keegan Messing's talent & charm. So, no bricks from me, but I wish he would avoid that kind of negativity. It gets old after a while.

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
If only you guys could get #sbsman like we do in Australia, informative commentary about all skaters with minimal scathing remarks!

jenm

The Last One Degree
Medalist
HAHAHAHHAHA funniest thread title award goes to...

Jetta

Rinkside
I like Johnny and his commentary. I’d much prefer him without Tara. They aren’t cute or funny together.

I miss Sandra Bezic and Mr Button.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
If only you guys could get #sbsman like we do in Australia, informative commentary about all skaters with minimal scathing remarks!

Rude descriptions of Ivett Toth's costumes are another matter. :(

Heleng

Medalist
Country
United-States
Not afraid to say I enjoy Johhny. I think he adds a lot of insight and a funny amount of sass. He’s not perfect but I like him anyway.

:agree: And I’d actually replace the thread title with Tara. I like Johnny’s commentary much more without her.

rikaquegira

On the Ice
I don't like commentary in general, I rather watch just the performance with no outside noise.
But Tara's and Weir's commentary are especially annoying! Like, they're simply insufferable. :dumb:
So I understand you feeling. :laugh: