Skaters Landing store | Golden Skate

Skaters Landing store

magictodo

On the Ice
Has anyone used Skaters Landing online store recently or been to one of their physical locations? I ordered something with them 10 days ago that still hasn't shipped, though the website says orders ship within 48 hours. I've emailed and used the online chat feature and had no response. I've called the number on their website and it goes straight to voicemail.

Basically, I'm trying to figure out if they're still in business or if I should dispute the charge with my credit card company. This seems weird.

sandraskates

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I've never used them but checked out both their website and Facebook account.
As Pearly mentioned, their Facebook pages has very recent postings. Not sure what's up with their other means of contact if they are not answering you. That's pretty poor service.
OR they may be a mom-and-pop operation and are on vacation. They may have hired a web person to keep Facebook updated.

I agree that your best bet is to create a Facebook account and make a posting on their site. If anything, the negative inquiry will give them a kick in the pants because nobody wants bad publicity on Social Media.

magictodo

On the Ice
I've never used them but checked out both their website and Facebook account.
As Pearly mentioned, their Facebook pages has very recent postings. Not sure what's up with their other means of contact if they are not answering you. That's pretty poor service.
OR they may be a mom-and-pop operation and are on vacation. They may have hired a web person to keep Facebook updated.

I agree that your best bet is to create a Facebook account and make a posting on their site. If anything, the negative inquiry will give them a kick in the pants because nobody wants bad publicity on Social Media.

Thanks! Just tried to call again and no one answered. Off to Facebook now.

magictodo

On the Ice
Hi there, which Skater's Landing are you trying to contact?

Well, I ordered online and had been trying their number for online orders. I also tried the online chat feature and the email address, which says guaranteed response in 48 hours. I called their store and he said he didn't know anything about the website but took my name and number.

sk8rkay1

Spectator
Well, I ordered online and had been trying their number for online orders. I also tried the online chat feature and the email address, which says guaranteed response in 48 hours. I called their store and he said he didn't know anything about the website but took my name and number.
Ah ok. I am familiar with the Greenwich store but not online. Good luck.

magictodo

On the Ice
Just updating you all -- I never could contact Skaters Landing despite trying many different ways (including their Facebook page)! I disputed the charge and my credit card company refunded me. So I wouldn't recommend shopping online with them -- you probably won't get your order.

sandraskates

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I was just thinking about your dilemma the other day while doing some online shopping. Thanks for updating us!

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Truly bizarre. I wonder if there was some kind of glitch with your order in specific or if no one is getting anything. I'm glad you got your money back!