Next seasons predictions | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Next seasons predictions

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
My predictions in ladies:

Liza T. barely misses out on the gpf.

Alysa liu does not go to junior worlds, due to injury.

Adelina Sotnikova officially announces retirement.

Satoko fails to land a planned triple axel. Her world team spot is given to the new triple axel queen or Wakaba.

European ladies rise in skaters Alexia, Loena, and “Azerbaijan girl” , making for a very interesting European Championships.

Trusova has the most success of the 3A and, with her jumps, receives the highest PCS of the three.

One of the remaining 3A is hit with puberty and is not as successful as the other Russian ladies, and doesn’t make the world team.

Mariah continues to struggle with a solid 3-3, losing her place on the world team.

Thoughts?

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
These are basically wishes I guess, and I’m just going to say what I want because I’m sick of being worried of jinxing everything [emoji23]:

Russian ladies sweep at GPF, Euros and Worlds, with most or all of the podiums occupied with the Eteri girls

Anna Shcherbakova has the most successful senior debut and becomes the first lady to land 4F

All four Eteri girls plus Alysa and a Korean make JGPF, Alysa wins it over Kamila but Alena Kanysheva wins Junior Worlds over both

Petr Gumennik dominates Juniors and medals at Senior Nationals

Alina picks up where she left off last season and once again proves everyone’s doubts about her wrong

Caro comes back and competes at Europeans

Elizabet is successful with both 3A and 4S in her FS

Miraculously, Andrei Kutovoi qualifies for JGPF and both him and Egor get their stuff together and go to Junior Worlds

Wakaba and Marin become top Japanese ladies again

My brain will probably break if I try to predict any more at this stage

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Girls will break 160 and 170 barriers.
Men will break 350 barrier (generous, but I belive in the boys!)

tryingfish

Rinkside
I do think Zagitova and Medvedeva will both make the Russian World team which will surprise a lot of people who think at most 1 might make it.

I think Keegan will finally win his first Canadian title.

I think Tarasova & Morozov will finally win their first World title.

I think Chen will finally lose an event (not sure it will be a big one or not).