Daleman: Cracked ribs from collision | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Daleman: Cracked ribs from collision

creaturelover

On the Ice
I feel bad for Gabby. She has gone through a lot and I hope she will be able to make a come-back in the future. In the mean-time, she needs to step away and focus on her-self so she can try to recover from all the issues that are plaguing her. Re: the injuries. I'm now a little confused about them. Initially, she had posted those awful, painful looking photos of the bruises which she then took down due to people being jerks. At the same time, she just posted a video and there is not a bruise on her jaw-line to be seen. Was she able to cover it up with make-up ? I can't imagine bruises clearing up that quickly (and, if they do, what's in her diet, 'cause I could use that help. LoL), so yeah...really confused. Not saying she is faking it, but can now understand why a jerk would take it to that level. Either way, she is one of my favourite skaters, so just want her to get on the right medication or therapy track and get better soon. It'd be fantastic to see her skate a programme clean and strong.

It could have been taken prior to the injury.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gabby is a makeup maven. I'm sure she would know how to cover up a dark bruise so it disappears completely.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Gabby is a makeup maven. I'm sure she would know how to cover up a dark bruise so it disappears completely.
A layer of red lipstick followed by a layer of foundation covers any dark tattoo or bruise. It's an old trick (old as in my grandma knew it)

sakurano

Final Flight
good recovery Gabby is where you can see the skaters are mentally strong and strong and do not take the pain when they are passionate about their sport, such as gymnastics or classical dance.