2019-20 Team China | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Team China

GarthAqua

On the Ice
Oops, it's on jpg files... When it's on a pdf I managed to translate the names in latine alphabet while copying each name on a transcriptor, but on a jpg I can't copy anything :(
May I ask you if you find a pdf version somewhere? :)

Men:
闫涵 Yan Han; 张鹤 Zhang He; 王一 Wang Yi; 田桐赫 Tian Tonghe; 荣庆龙 Rong Qinglong; 徐居文 Xu Juwen;刘润奇 Liu Runqi; 袁立勤 Yuan Liqin;王泊沣 Wang Bofeng; 彭智铭 Peng Zhiming; 赵瀚宇 Zhao Hanyu; 马崇赫 Ma Chonghe; 李芃锐 Li Pengrui; 李嘉兴 Li Jiaxing
Ladies:
安香怡 An Xiangyi, 陈虹伊 Chen Hongyi, 林珊 Lin Shan (Ashley Lin), 曹颀婧 Cao Qijing, 康舒慧 Kang Shuhui, 史佳鑫 Shi Jiaxin, 金冠汝 Jin Guanru, 沙宸辰 Sha Chenchen, 苏文婉 Su Wenwan, 郑璐 Zheng Lu, 金珉志 Jin Minzhi, 陈清润 Chen Qingrun, 李香凝 Li Xiangning, 丁语宣 Ding Yuxuan, 侯梅然 Hou Meiran, 程紫琳 Cheng Ziling, 张邦熹 Zhang Bangxi, 周子珺 Zhou Zijun, Megan Wong
Pairs:
彭程/金杨 Peng Chen/Jin Yang, 唐菲遥/杨泳超 Tang Feiyao/Yang Yongchao, 刘家希/解众 Liu Jiaxi(Chelsea Liu)/Xie Zhong, 于小雨/张昊 Yu Xiaoyu/Zhang Hao, 郑璐/朱磊 Zheng Lu/Zhu Lei
dance:
王诗玥/柳鑫宇 Wang Shiyue/Liu Xinyu, 陈宏/孙茁鸣 Chen Hong/Sun Zhuoming, 宁婉棋/王超 Ning Wanqi/Wang Chao, 郭雨竹/赵鹏昆 Guo Yuzhu/Zhao Pengkun, 石尚/吴楠 Shi Shang/Wu Nan, 任俊霏Ren Junfei/Alexey Karpushov, 陈宣/赵凯歌 Chen Xuan/Zhao Kaige, 刘桐/葛全硕 Liu Tong/Ge Quanshuo, 于昕沂/刘天艺 Yu Xinyi/Liu Tianyi, 邵馨莹/董梓铭 Shao Xinying/Dong Ziming, 王子璇/费文润 Wang Zixuan/Fei Wenrun.

Nirti

Medalist
Thank you again GarthAqua :)

Is Li Xiangning who finished #13 the same as the olympic competitor? :eek:

solon

Spectator
So happy to watch Tian Tonghe's sp. He is such an amazing little boy with wonderful knees and speed. Really looking forward for his future performances.

icybear

Medalist
Boyang getting his worse SP pcs ever since Skate america in 2016 and he got it at a home event. He's done way worse last year in the gp series and got more. Is ISU making a point by underscoring him at his first home event since they banned those Chinese judges? Guess that will settle some fans already protesting against the non existent home inflation Boyang might get at 2022 over their big fed skater

Ykai

On the Ice
Boyang getting his worse SP pcs ever since Skate america in 2016 and he got it at a home event. He's done way worse last year in the gp series and got more. Is ISU making a point by underscoring him at his first home event since they banned those Chinese judges? Guess that will settle some fans already protesting against the non existent home inflation Boyang might get at 2022 over their big fed skater

I have read from other threads that underscoring at Shanghai trophy is across the board. Do you have links to the protocols??

HoneyBear

On the Ice
Thanks all for the examples!! I'm definitely going to look some of these programs up. But to clarify a little more to what I was thinking, I guess I didn't say it explicitly, but I would love to see programs that contain Chinese singing or vocalization. English music is acceptable regardless of where you're from, as are Latin and French. But you hardly ever hear any Asian-language vocals.

Speaking of which, Cao Qijing's free skate this season incorporates vocals from the theme song of the 2014 tv drama Red Sorghum. I do like the music cuts very much (her jgp appearance this season: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWMA9simL7Y).

HoneyBear

On the Ice
I have read from other threads that underscoring at Shanghai trophy is across the board. Do you have links to the protocols??

Here are the protocols: http://www.isuresults.com/results/season1920/sht19/shangt2019_Men_SP_Scores.pdf

In addition to the PCS, I think the 4T3T in the short deserves more than a negative GOE score. He was a bit tight on the landing of the 3T, but other than that I see no problems. I have no doubt if this was some big fed skater, the jump combo would receive a positive GOE. Seriously Boyang's being consistently underscored, I can't believe there are still people complaining about his scores. He's hardly given any benefits of doubts; When there is anything that looks remotely suspicious in his jumps, most likely his scores will suffer.

icybear

Medalist
Samarin getting 6 pts higher in pcs than Boyang:noshake: and at a home event. What a joke. Samarin program was in no way more artistic than Boyang and certainly not by that margin. ISU definitively making a point to C fed dont mess with our big fed skaters inflation. Take this as a warning for 2022.

HoneyBear

On the Ice
Samarin getting 6 pts higher in pcs than Boyang:noshake: and at a home event. What a joke. Samarin program was in no way more artistic than Boyang and certainly not by that margin. ISU definitively making a point to C fed dont mess with our big fed skaters inflation. Take this as a warning for 2022.

Exactly.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm always cheering for Boyang, and his performances at Lombardia were very promising, less so at Skate America.
Does anyone have recent news on his health, is he injured again?

GarthAqua

On the Ice
ISU updated Sui & Han's program information.
Their short music is Blues Deluxe but we don't konw the artist.
And they will keep the free program.

Moaray

Rinkside
Tonghe TIAN won the first place in Advanced Novice Boys’ SP.
3Lz+2T 3T 2A
TES:28.59 PCS:17.55
Total 46.14

Moaray

Rinkside
Shuhui KANG was the third in Advanced Novice Girls' SP.
3F< 3T+2T 2A
TES:23.04 PCS:15.40
Total 38.44

Jiaxin SHI won in Basic Novice Girls.
2A+2T 2Lz+2T 2A 3Lz
TES:24.15 PCS:22.10
Total 46.25