2019-20 Russian Ice Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ice Dance

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Stepanova / Bukin have better programs this season than S/K with their boring FD
They can become russian no.1 this season, just remove the tassels from her SD costume

S/B definitely has the better FD but I'm gonna disagree with you on the RD. I think SinKats has a better unified concept. It is based on one song after all. They also capture the light airy feel of Singing In the Rain...unless Nikita starts to get nervous again. :laugh: Both of them needs to work on the pattern though.

starla16

Medalist
S/B definitely has the better FD but I'm gonna disagree with you on the RD. I think SinKats has a better unified concept. It is based on one song after all. They also capture the light airy feel of Singing In the Rain...unless Nikita starts to get nervous again. :laugh: Both of them needs to work on the pattern though.

yes they have better SD but over all programs I give it to S/B
also are S/B now an item ? they never were before as I can remember

https://instagram.fkwi5-1.fna.fbcdn...t=instagram.fkwi5-1.fna.fbcdn.net&_nc_cat=105

starla16

Medalist
I may be wrong but I've had an impression they have been dating for years!

we all know Sinitsina/Katsalapov are of course after dumping their ex partners but there never was a Real Stepanova / Bukin, it was only Reel on the ice.

skatergurl7

On the Ice
S/B have that tangible X factor quality. Also like S/K but they are more classic ice dancers to me. Hard to compare apples and oranges, but that free dance from S/B was great. Who doesn’t love Justin timberlake either, bonus points [emoji1319]

ntnext

Rinkside
I may be wrong but I've had an impression they have been dating for years!

You are wrong :biggrin: They just friends. As Sasha said in their video preview for Skate America, they are like brother and sister. Besides Ivan is dating their group choreographer Alena Samarskaya.

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
You are wrong :biggrin: They just friends. As Sasha said in their video preview for Skate America, they are like brother and sister. Besides Ivan is dating their group choreographer Alena Samarskaya.

I think they kissed at the end of one of their programs at Skate America, but I guess they could be taking their acting to the next level :biggrin:

skatergurl7

On the Ice

[emoji23] so the choreographer choreographed the kiss? Awkward

klena

On the Ice
I'm S/K's fan but I like very much S/B's dances of this season, both FD :thumbsup: and bright catchy RD with its crazy costumes
especially Sashа's dress à la "red ostrich" :biggrin: (I guess one more Yudashkin's creation :))

starla16

Medalist
I think they kissed at the end of one of their programs at Skate America, but I guess they could be taking their acting to the next level :biggrin:

this is new level of platonic friendship, If I was choreographer girlfriend it would be crazy it was her idea.

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
this is new level of platonic friendship, If I was choreographer girlfriend it would be crazy it was her idea.

Even Virtue & Moir, queen and king of the "platonic" friendship lol, have never truly kissed on the ice :laugh:

coldblueeyes

Record Breaker
Country
Brazil
I hope they will receive senior score soon. It seems to me that the transition from juniors to seniors is the hardest in ice dance.

I feel like Svinin/Zhuk have a hard time making their teams work technically, aside from S/B, who also took a long while to become decent. Look at Shpilevaya and Smirnov, they just cannot get off the ground.