Game of Thrones | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Game of Thrones

Autumn Leaves

On the Ice
Yes, I still cannot get over the death of Shireen. Even the help of Melisandra at the end didn't remedy that.

Another huge moment for me was Hodor's death and realising what his name meant, how he spent all of his life for the moment of holding that door. That was heartbreaking as well.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Yes, I still cannot get over the death of Shireen. Even the help of Melisandra at the end didn't remedy that.

Another huge moment for me was Hodor's death and realising what his name meant, how he spent all of his life for the moment of holding that door. That was heartbreaking as well.

I believe the books haven't progressed that far yet, and with the author's age it is uncertain they will ever be finished.
But i gather the GoT script writers more or less stayed true to the general plan that Mr Martin has given them and he will not deviate very far from the major GoT plot lines in the future books.

auser

Record Breaker
2. Danny going mad like that was so... lame. I'm tired of characters ending up like their parents. Sure she's always been a little bit of a power crazy but just a bit. She could've just burned the Red Keep instead of burning the entire city and killing innocent people. It kind of didn't make any sense.
Totally agree. This nearly drove me mad:devil:.