Indianapolis 500 | Golden Skate

Indianapolis 500

Hevari

Drivers start your engines!
On the Ice
Does anybody here watch "The greatest spectacle in racing" the Indianapolis 500 race?

Today we had a qualification and the first sensation was happened. Young californian Kyle Kaiser from the smallest team on the field Juncos Racing outqualified no less than two-time Formula One World Champion Fernando Alonso. It happened in the Last Row Battle where Kaiser made his attempt last after suffered massive crash during practice session and his team lost sponsorship backing last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eo4TPl2Wnb4

And after the Fast Nine the polesitter of the 103rd Indianapolis-500 is 2016 IndyCar champion Simon Pagenaud from Team Penske. Ed Carpenter Racing teammates Ed Carpenter (yes - the team boss) and Spencer Pigot will start form the front row along Pagenaud. Two talented youngsters Ed Jones (Ed Carpenter Racing) and just 18-year-old Colton Herta (Harding Racing), the youngest IndyCar race winner, will share second row with reigning Indianapolis 500 champion Aussie Will Power.

The 103nd Indianapolis 500 will start next sunday, 26 May, on 12:45 PM (ET) and will be aired live on NBC.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION šŸ”„
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I have family members who have lived in the Indianapolis area for a long time. They have been going to the race for years now and love it! One year they invited me to go with, and I really enjoyed it. I can't even imagine how many people were in attendance. It was a massive crowd! I usually don't watch it on TV; but live, it was pretty amazing!

Hevari

Drivers start your engines!
On the Ice
I have family members who have lived in the Indianapolis area for a long time. They have been going to the race for years now and love it! One year they invited me to go with, and I really enjoyed it. I can't even imagine how many people were in attendance. It was a massive crowd! I usually don't watch it on TV; but live, it was pretty amazing!

I've read somewhere that Indianapolis Motor Speedway is a highest-capacity sports venue in the world - near 400000 places for spectators (including the infield stands). So no surprise that on Indianapolis 500 the crowds are usually super-massive!