2019-20 Russian Men's figure skating | Page 45 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Men's figure skating

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Good point.
Poor Egor, hope Buyanova can ‘revive’ him. Which brings me to Ilya Skirda. I had sort of written him off, then I heard he wanted to try ice dance... But he seems to be still around and doing some training. Can’t imagine it, but deep inside I wish he’d come back.

Yeah, he just had technique that wasn’t going to hold up :( at least Egor managed to get 3A & quads

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
That’s a little rude [emoji23] :( he used to be not that active at all so. And cause of quarantine too lol..I love his IG posts [emoji23] anyway, he posted practice videos of his 3A+3Lo in March or something, so I bet he will have one next season. Plus, he’s got twice the artistry Lutfullin or Kovalev or anyone has.

Fingers crossed they will have the 3A competition ready. And, well, I guess I just don’t like IG.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
FFKKR: There are no certainties with the test rentals of the junior team
There is still no certainty when the test skates of the junior national team of Russia will be held, the general director of the Russian Figure Skating Federation (FFKKR) Alexander Kogan told RIA Novosti .

Junior rentals, where skaters show the programs of the new season, are usually held in early August at the base in Novogorsk, Moscow Region.

“Now there can be no certainty, all federal bases are working behind closed doors (due to the situation with the coronavirus), athletes who are members of the national teams ride at different sites. Therefore, it’s premature to say when they will be held (rentals of the junior national team)” “said Kogan over the phone.
https://rsport.ria.ru/20200617/1573071751.html

FFKKR hopes to hold skaters rental on September 12-13 in Megasport
The Russian Figure Skating Federation (FFKKR) hopes that it will be possible to hold the test skates of the Russian national team in Moscow on September 12-13 in the presence of spectators, if there are no emergencies, the General Director of the FFKK Alexander Kogan told RIA Novosti.

The test skates of the national team skaters are traditionally held in September to present the programs of the new season. At the moment, mass events due to the coronavirus pandemic are prohibited in Russia.

“As for the rental of the adult team, if there are no emergencies, we want to conduct them in accordance with the plan on September 12-13 at Megasport. We really hope that by that time the presence of spectators will be allowed,” Kogan said over the phone .
https://rsport.ria.ru/20200617/1573069540.html

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Unconfirmed: Kolyada went to Mishin.

https://m.sport-express.ru/figure-skating/news/mihail-kolyada-perehodit-k-alekseyu-mishinu-1685888/

Russian skater Mikhail Kolyada should soon begin training in the group of Alexei Mishin , a source familiar with the situation told SE. Mishin was not available for comment.

Mishin's group will finally go to Kislovodsk July 1st to the 20th.
https://m.sportsdaily.ru/news/figuristy-mishina-edut-na-sbori

ETA: Confirmed. Kolyada goes to Mishin.

The St. Petersburg Figure Skating Federation has submitted documents to the Russian Figure Skating Federation (FFKKR) to transfer the bronze medalist of the World Championship Mikhail Kolyada to coach Alexei Mishin. This was reported to TASS by the president of the FFKKR Alexander Gorshkov.

The previous coach of 25-year-old Kolyada was Valentina Chebotareva, with whom he worked since the beginning of his career.

"The FFKKR has a package of documents from the Figure Skating Federation of St. Petersburg on the transition of Mikhail Kolyada to Alexei Mishin," said Gorshkov. "We do not mind."
https://tass.ru/sport/8830667

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
His jumps don’t need fixing. Okay....fix the lip. Give him confidence. But for all that is bloody holy, please please please leave everything else about Kolyada the hell alone.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
It's funny cause wasn't Kolyada originally rejected by Mishin? For years he kept thinking his talents were better, and they never showed it. (no offense)

Politically this is a great move for both coach and skater, he'll have some tough competition in SPB to face now between Aliev and Ignatov, and the upcoming juniors.

I think this could work but they need to be smart about it and don't leave out Misha's strenghts. (spins, skating, edges, quality of the elements)

Tutto

Record Breaker
It's funny cause wasn't Kolyada originally rejected by Mishin? For years he kept thinking his talents were better, and they never showed it. (no offense)

Politically this is a great move for both coach and skater, he'll have some tough competition in SPB to face now between Aliev and Ignatov, and the upcoming juniors.

I think this could work but they need to be smart about it and don't leave out Misha's strenghts. (spins, skating, edges, quality of the elements)

The hearsay was always totally opposite, Misha's parents decided to stay with Valentina when the offer was made by Mishin.