2019-20 Russian Men's figure skating | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Men's figure skating

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
No.

ETA: Murashov is listed for NRW summer trophy (Aug 11th) but so far, he is the only skater registered so who knows if he will go or not.

I don't see any of the guys going to the events in the US/Canada. The first deadline, Lombardia, is due 8/16.

thank you!

LadyB

Record Breaker
Thank you for a wonderful interview, Tatjana! Sergej has a lot of interesting thoughts.

Yeah, I totally agree. He says exactly what I would have expected him to say and he really proves time and again that this is really his approach. He's a real warrior and I wish him the best of success :rock:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Thanks for all these interesting postings.
Far less drama on the men’s side ;-)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone know what's going on with Erokhov? It seems like he may not be with Eteri anymore.

I search for news yesterday. Reread one of his interviews were he said he would be off the ice until June. I didn't see any information or rumors of him leaving other than when the Moscow Federation published their list for funding (last week), he was designated to Sparrow Hills and not Sambo 70. But that document had a lot of errors so people brushed it off plus no one knows who would coached him there since it is a school for pairs. Other than that, I haven't seen anything else on FSO.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Lake Placid JGP preliminary entries

Main
Gumennik
Vetlugin

Sub
Letfullin

Gumennik vs Gogolev part 4 :think:

Okay this will be my 3rd time seeing Gumennik vs Gogolev battle it out live, LOL. Gogolev won both times I went :laugh:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Lake Placid JGP preliminary entries

Main
Gumennik
Vetlugin

Sub
Letfullin

Gumennik vs Gogolev part 4 :think:

Okay this will be my 3rd time seeing Gumennik vs Gogolev battle it out live, LOL. Gogolev won both times I went :laugh:

I hope Lutfullin gets at least one JGP spot.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I search for news yesterday. Reread one of his interviews were he said he would be off the ice until June. I didn't see any information or rumors of him leaving other than when the Moscow Federation published their list for funding (last week), he was designated to Sparrow Hills and not Sambo 70. But that document had a lot of errors so people brushed it off plus no one knows who would coached him there since it is a school for pairs. Other than that, I haven't seen anything else on FSO.

maybe he is switching to pairs:scratch2:

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
maybe he is switching to pairs:scratch2:

He indeed switched to pairs. I found their practice video
https://www.instagram.com/p/BhuWlAnjU7x/

;)

- - - Updated - - -

His coach is still listed as Eteri. I wonder why people think he left? Because he is not in photos/videos? :scratch2:

I would think so, it's because he wasn't in the teaser video.
But he didn't even skate his programs from last year almost at all, he's probably going to keep them and that's why he wasn't in the video.

But, afaik Morisi wasn't in the video the year before too, so the video itself isn't really a big deal.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I would think so, it's because he wasn't in the teaser video.
But he didn't even skate his programs from last year almost at all, he's probably going to keep them and that's why he wasn't in the video.

But, afaik Morisi wasn't in the video the year before too, so the video itself isn't really a big deal.

He did say in his interview that he wants to keep the FP since he only skated it twice. They probably just kept both.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
I hope Lutfullin gets at least one JGP spot.

Me too, he has great jumps, but almost no presentation. Definitely needs to up the PCS. I also hope Egor gets 2 spots this year, as well as Kutovoy.