2019-20 Russian Men's figure skating | Page 43 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Men's figure skating

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pity that Morisi didn't "escape" before. He could have even become european medalist... oh, wait... :biggrin:

Moris is different. He couldn't even make the team while competing under Russia and it took him how long to medal? Compared to the two that he shared a podium with. And it's no secret that Rukhin has been injured this past 1.5-2 seasons. So yes, I'm glad he's gone. Maybe it will work out, maybe not, time will tell how injured he left.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
How is Daniil Samsonov doing? No news on his health, recovery or whatever?

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
How is Daniil Samsonov doing? No news on his health, recovery or whatever?

Remember that he was on the pictures from trainings at Khrustalnyi just before the closing of the rink because of the pandemic. He was also one of those whose home workout was posted at TT's instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XqXlspfGb/

So I don't think he is precisely in the "recovery" state, his absence at junior worlds (which is still a pity, he would have big chance to win :() was rather a precaution.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Moris is different. He couldn't even make the team while competing under Russia and it took him how long to medal? Compared to the two that he shared a podium with. And it's no secret that Rukhin has been injured this past 1.5-2 seasons. So yes, I'm glad he's gone. Maybe it will work out, maybe not, time will tell how injured he left.

Morisi definitely has a long-term career, the thing that counts the most according to how much it is talked about, when it fits the narrative ;) Or suddenly you have to take a medal as fast as possible when it doesn't fit the narrative? :biggrin: More seriously, he obviously does what he likes and where he likes it, so no reason to consider Khrustalnyi a labour camp, where it is impossible to ttrain for a long time.

As for Rukhin, I've never heard about what kind of problems he had, whether injury, sickness or what. Nobody also told that this was the reason why he moved to CSKA. Good for him if that's what he wants, of course, just I don't see a reason to put it into some agenda with Khrustalnyi.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Morisi definitely has a long-term career, the thing that counts the most according to how much it is talked about, when it fits the narrative ;) Or suddenly you have to take a medal as fast as possible when it doesn't fit the narrative? :biggrin: More seriously, he obviously does what he likes and where he likes it, so no reason to consider Khrustalnyi a labour camp, where it is impossible to ttrain for a long time.

As for Rukhin, I've never heard about what kind of problems he had, whether injury, sickness or what. Nobody also told that this was the reason why he moved to CSKA. Good for him if that's what he wants, of course, just I don't see a reason to put it into some agenda with Khrustalnyi.

I don't care what his reasons are for moving, where he moved to, or where he moved from, it was a decision that his family made and good for them, I support it.

All I care about is that the guy doesn't retire due to injury (because yes he has an history of injury) and all you could come back with is that Moris is a Euro medalist. Good for him but guess what? So are a lot of the Russians that compete for Russia, big whoop and they didn't have to switch countries to do it nor did it take nearly a decade.

It's like I struck a nerve...moving on.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I haven’t seen anything on Samsonov at all after they WD him from JWC. But looks like Kolyada is on reserve team, so hopefully back from sick leave. Curious how he will stuck up against the new gen

YuBluByMe

May Rika spin her hair into GOLD….in 2026.
Final Flight
I was a little afraid that Kolyada was going to retire as he’s about that age and he’s been plagued with injury/illness for awhile. Hope to see him to do great things next season...if there is a next season.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Voronov doesn't know if he will continue or not. I guess he is waiting until they get back on the ice which may take a while. Stage 1 from the ministry is only to go outside and exercise in open air and for Moscow I think is no earlier than June 1st.

By the way, 1 JGP and 1 challenger are canceled already.
https://www.isu.org/isu-news/news/8...memorial-2020-bratislava-svk?templateParam=15

Yes, I saw that, JPG is going to be a missed opportunity to see the next gen... aww.

vorravorra

Record Breaker
I was a little afraid that Kolyada was going to retire as he’s about that age and he’s been plagued with injury/illness for awhile. Hope to see him to do great things next season...if there is a next season.
He was back on the ice before the coronavirus situation and just recently confirmed his desire to continue skating competitively. Real bad luck putting all that effort into getting your jumps back after a long illness and having all your progress undone immediately by quarantine.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Apparently Novogorsk (closed training center) and another sport center will open on Monday. A few more on June. Novogorsk said they are ready to receive skaters but I'm assuming these are skaters on the main team. Stay tuned.

https://tass.ru/sport/8543491

"Novogorsk is ready to receive athletes, everything is clean, there is no reason to worry. The employees have negative results for the presence of coronavirus, everyone is ready. We are preparing to receive 225-230 people from May 25. Given that 55 athletes - representatives of the rhythmic gymnastics, are on base, "said Domoratsky.

"We have already discussed the arrival at the base with the federations of athletics, figure skating, pentathlon. The remaining federations will be determined by order of the minister [sport] in June, they are ready to call in. Athletics - 40 people, figure skating - about 60 people. Work in Novogorsk will be conducted taking into account the mandatory requirements of Rospotrebnadzor, "he added.

On Friday, at a meeting on the sanitary-epidemiological situation, the head of the Ministry of Sports Oleg Matytsin reported that, on behalf of Russian President Vladimir Putin, an action plan had been prepared to restore the system of training fees, a detailed version of which will be presented to the president and the government. Matytsin noted that on May 25, the base in Novogorsk and Lake Krugloy in the Moscow Region are ready to begin work, and on June 1, the four other federal bases located in the Krasnodar Territory, Stavropol Territory and Crimea. Putin supported this decision, while pointing out the need for discipline and sanitary requirements.

ETA:

Gorshkov
"We are waiting for an official notification from the Ministry of Sports that our athletes can call at the base in Novogorsk," Gorshkov said.
https://tass.ru/sport/8543543

Novogorsk training base:
About 50 skaters will enter the novogorsk training center on May 24, the director of the base Nikolai Domoratsky told RIA Novosti.

"We're all set. If the minister reported to the president, then everything is ready. The schedule of the national teams' race has not yet come, but I know for sure that about 50 skaters come in on Sunday. Then the track and field athletes come and so on, 220 people in total," Domoratsky said by phone.

Sports Minister Oleg Matytsin said earlier that federal bases for centralized training of the teams "Lake Krugnoy" and in Novgorsk are preparing for the opening on May 25.
https://rsport.ria.ru/20200522/1571861792.html

From Zhuk interview (ice dance coach):
- There is an understanding when they will allow me to train? Now each region decides this on its own and in a number of workouts it is already possible.

Zhuk: I heard about this, but I think that Moscow and St. Petersburg will quarantine in the very least. So far, I have not heard any progress in this regard. The Federation is trying, plans are being developed. There is hope that the team will be allowed to train in Novogorsk . It is only about the basic composition of the senior team. Juniors and novice will not soon go on the ice.

- But juniors at the Grand Prix series should begin earlier. How so?

Zhuk: according to plans, it should begin earlier, and no one knows how it will be in reality. There will be competitions, they won’t. Everything hangs in the air, no information. In my opinion, there will definitely not be any starts in August and September. Because no one has time to prepare. In the best cases, start the Grand Prix in October.
Source: https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/255227

Kogan:
General Director of the Russian Figure Skating Federation (FFKKR) Alexander Kogan commented on the imminent resumption of training activity among figure skaters and skaters. At a meeting on the sanitary-epidemiological situation on May 22, Minister of Sports Oleg Matytsin reported that, on Putin’s instructions, an action plan had been prepared to restore the system of training camps.

“The minister only said this today. But, of course, we are preparing for our national teams to get to our federal bases.

Putin supported the resumption of work bases sports teams
In his speech, the minister listed all federal bases. And we plan the participation of our athletes in closed session in training at all federal bases that exist, are operating.

There is a prospect of starting the training of our national teams. We have several options for how the training will go. In daily mode we work with the Ministry of Sports. As soon as we decide, we will talk specifically. Now the athletes are beginning to undergo an in-depth medical examination, which is needed to get to these training camps, ”Kogan said in an interview with Sport24 correspondent Artem Kalinin.
https://sport24.ru/news/other/2020-...-na-vsekh-deystvuyushchikh-federalnykh-bazakh

MOSCOW, May 23 - RIA News. Skaters Russian team plans to start training at a base in Novogorsk next week, according to the official website of the Figure Skating Federation of Russia (FFKKR).
"Starting next week, Russian skaters plan to begin training at the Olympic base in Novogorsk, and in early June - at the federal sports base in Kislovodsk," the statement said.

Earlier, several sources told RIA Novosti that the leading skaters of the national team will start the race for the training camp at the Novogorsk training center near Moscow on Sunday to begin preparations for the season on Monday. RIA Novosti learned that the leading skaters of the main and junior teams will arrive in Novogorsk.
https://rsport.ria.ru/20200523/1571884469.html

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Evgeny Rukavitsyn: “My athletes taught me to trust them, because at every step and under every straw you can’t lay it down” (May 22, 2020)

Evgeny Rukavitsyn - coach of Dmitry Aliyev, Makar Ignatov, and other skaters who train under his leadership at the Figure Skating Academy in St. Petersburg, in an interview with the FFKR website, spoke about the positive aspects of self-isolation; warned against the temptation to force preparation after quarantine and rush into the pool with his head; He commented on the changes in the cost of jumps adopted by ISU and explained why the coaching profession is not a craft, but a vocation.

- Evgeny Vladimirovich, the traditional question of recent weeks: how do you spend time on self-isolation? What can be learned from this situation?

- When quarantine began and the ice training stopped, we all isolated ourselves. I went to the country. In order not to sit idle, he took up household issues - he got out, made something in the garage ... He put everything in perfect order. But the most important and most important thing was to restore order in the head. During the season, everything happens very quickly - training, competition, start after start. There is time for work, but there is no time left to calmly think about your work. Now, in quarantine, such an opportunity has appeared: to analyze, plan something, create ... There are ideas regarding new training methods, new exercises, streamlining of these exercises, reducing to a certain algorithm of actions to fulfill our plans ...

It is clear that all this time we were in touch with the guys, talking via video. As soon as the strict quarantine regimen slept, the guys began to come to my dacha together with our general fitness coach Andrei Lushchikov and massage therapist Sergei Vinogradov. We worked very fruitfully, naturally, observing all the necessary sanitary requirements. They not only engaged in physical training, but also talked a lot, which for me, as a coach, is important. We talked about figure skating, about the performance of elements, jumps, programs ... Previously, there was not always enough time for such discussions, discussions.

In general, we practiced, talked, walked, spent a lot of time in the fresh air, even went to the bathhouse ... And I want to note, now my guys, and Dima Aliyev and Makar Ignatov arrived, in good “combat” form, they have the optimal weight for starting season, that after such a break, without ice training plays a significant role.

- How do you plan to start training after the quarantine is canceled?

- With such a situation as now, we, and not only we, are faced for the first time. Dima Aliyev generally got a pretty big break, because Dima was preparing for the United States for the canceled world championship, and when he returned, he was in quarantine for two weeks, after which a self-isolation regime was announced throughout the country. Of course, it’s hard to be in the apartment for so long and not be able to go outside. But, as they say, there is no silver lining. But there was a time to think calmly. And, as it seems to me, we found, “felt” for those exercises, those important points, so that Dima could feel his senses, understand how to make sure that he didn’t lose these achievements on the ice, and reproduce them on the ice, because due to the current situation we did the work on the floor.

Dima is not the first year in the national team. There were successful seasons, were not very successful, like the season after the Olympics. But in everything you need to look for positive aspects. It happens that an athlete has a good season, a lot of different events after the end of the season or in the off-season there are a lot of performances in the show. The athlete does not have time to relax, and this may adversely affect subsequent starts. So the situations are different, but all of them must be considered and evaluated calmly. No need to rush into the pool with your head. Although I see from my athletes, their thirst is more likely to go on the ice. But this “hungry” desire should be used wisely, because any speeding up of training is fraught with the danger of being injured. You should not rush ahead at full speed, making up for lost time. You need to calmly start training, feel the ice.

- The ISU Techcom has changed the cost of jumping. How do you comment on these decisions?

- My opinion: to introduce some changes in the middle of the Olympic cycle is not quite right and correct. Especially during the pandemic, when the sports world is in "sleep mode", including figure skating. To introduce such innovations now is not entirely justified. This is the first. As for the specifics, I completely disagree with the principle of equalizing the cost of a quad ritberger and a quad lutz. This is incomprehensible to me. I consider Lutz to be a more complex element, without denying the complexity and nuances of the performance of the quad ritberger. For the riberberger, you need to choose the optimal speed, just feel the part of the skate while entering the jump. But at the same time, all the same, Lutz, in my opinion, is more difficult, because this is the only jump that is performed with a "negative rotation", when the entry is made in one direction, and rotation around its axis in the other. All the jumping elements didn’t come from anywhere, they “grew” out of the riding elements, in particular, the lutz appeared from the “hook” element, and this is one of the most difficult riding elements. And this was reflected in the base cost of the lutz.

In addition, I see a danger that, due to quarantine in the new season, the adopted innovations will be interpreted in very different ways. It seems to me that we should first bring this issue up for discussion in our professional community and only then make final decisions. As I understand it, there was no such discussion. We were simply confronted with a fact.

- In your opinion, will the hopping content of programs change due to adjustments?

- I think the general trend will continue, and the leaders will not back off and look back. It seems to me that top-level skaters perceive such things as a challenge. For them, this is an occasion to overcome themselves, to show that I can do better, more.

Although, of course, there will also be athletes who rely on simpler jumping content, gaining premiums for elements - GOI due to high-quality performance of elements, skating, choreography ... without risk. But we have observed this in past years with the example of the same American, Jason Brown. This skater takes an interesting interpretation of spins, high swallows and so on, while performing a simpler jumping part in his programs. But once again, the trend of the top-level skaters, I think, will continue, they will continue to progress and become more complicated.

- How do you rate the last season of your students? What helped Dmitry Aliyev to succeed, become the champion of Europe? What is missing so far Makar Ignatov, who also adequately spent the adult season?

- Speaking about Dima, the main thing is that he accepted his profession within himself for real. I recall our training in Novogorsk before the European Championships in Graz. We had a clear work plan, but the training was very difficult. Perhaps, the tension affected after the Russian championship, before the European championship. In general, it was not easy. It happened that instead of 45 minutes of the planned training, we spent an hour and a half on ice. But, despite the difficulties, psychologically Dima was positive. It was important for him to fully complete the planned amount of work. Roughnesses in training, failures in training psychologically did not break Aliyev, did not knock him out of the rut. He understood: it means that we still have to work. And this positive perception of reality, positive thinking played a key role. It doesn’t work out in training - without panic, calmly and calmly work on. And when there was freshness, lightness, then against the background of the baggage of the work done, Dima felt inspired. Perhaps this was the secret of success in Graz.

You see, there is no way up without falling. And great willpower and intelligence are needed to get to your feet and move on! Dima is really a strong person. He managed to overcome himself. We could only direct him, be near, not betraying his trust and believing in him. But he did the main internal work himself! The more difficult the path we overcome, the stronger we become. We are capable of great feats! So I believe, Dima is capable of much!

And if we talk about Makar, then he simply did not have enough experience. But in general, Ignatov spent his first adult season well. To the undoubted advantages of Makar, I would attribute, first of all, his psychological stability. Makar has all the data and qualities for progress: excellent coordination, mastery of all four jumps, with the exception of the 4th axel, and, I repeat, psychological stability. Last season, Makar got the necessary experience, and this will certainly help him in the future.

- There are different approaches to the training of skaters, in particular in Russia and abroad. Do you think it is better to have a strong group of students or focus on working with one athlete?

- I give preference to the group, because competition plays a crucial role. We are all people, and the competitive moment in training is always whipping up. Another thing is that it is possible to train a large group if there is a close-knit team of specialist colleagues. When the trainer is alone, then he won’t be torn, one is not a warrior in the field. And when there are many specialists, it is easier to carry out such work.

But working in a group does not cancel the individual approach to each athlete. When there are leaders in the group, high-level skaters, they require great attention. And the coach should have enough strength, attention to all aspects related to the training of such athletes. If the whole group is given the same tasks according to the template, this will not lead to anything, it won’t work. Two points can be distinguished here: healthy competition in the group and individual work with each.

- Is the profession of a coach a profession or a vocation?

- For me, of course, a vocation. While the trainer is a craftsman, I do not think that he will be able to show great results. But when you serve your business, this is where the coaching path begins. When you just go to work, spent an hour at the rink and went about your business - this I can’t call coaching work. I’ll draw such a parallel: great artists often say - I serve in the theater. And such service to the theater is all life. Also for me. I serve my cause. I do not work as a figure skating coach, but I serve figure skating, my profession.

- Any profession, if a person is deeply devoted to it, involves self-development. Is there an exchange of information, knowledge, experience in your professional environment, because we are often painted with pictures that everyone is for themselves in figure skating?

- All coaches, all specialists who work with their athletes at the national team level, and many children's coaches are fans of their craft. And this is independent of nationality, the country they represent. Quite often during competitions, after starts, in an informal atmosphere, we communicate, we talk a lot on the topics of figure skating. Although the conversation may begin with questions about life, but then it will still move on to sports topics that concern everyone and everyone. And these discussions and discussions can go on forever. This is the question of vocation. And it cannot be otherwise - this is our life, our professional world, where every little thing, every detail is interesting.

Recently, Svetlana Vladimirovna Sokolovskaya and I have been holding joint training camps, team training camps are being held, trainers, technical specialists, judges, and leaders of our federation are always going to checkouts. We communicate a lot, and such an exchange of information is always useful. Of course, each coach has his own character. And I, for example, will not go on advising others, but I will listen with pleasure to the opinions of Tatyana Anatolyevna Tarasova, Viktor Nikolaevich Kudryavtsev ...

Yes, we are all rivals on ice, but this does not mean that we don’t communicate with each other at the side. On the contrary, it seems to me that there should be corporate solidarity, mutual assistance, support in the team, because if you act against your own, then you don’t need enemies.

Working with students is a mutual process. You teach them and learn from them. What have your athletes taught you?

- It’s hard to answer right away. They probably taught me to trust them. Do not indicate what to do and demand unconditional execution, but listen and hear the opinions of their strong students so that they become full-fledged participants in the work process. I learned how to interact with the guys, and even if I understand that at some point in the preparation they do wrong, which will lead to an error, I let them make a mistake so that they can make decisions themselves, because at every step and under every straw don't lay it down. Leading athletes at certain points in their careers, and just in life, must learn to think and act independently, because it forms a personality, and in the future the training process becomes more interesting and fruitful.

- Once upon a time, one of the riders of the Moscow Hippodrome at the entrance to his stable attached a plate with the word “Die Geduld”, which means “patience” in German. What motto would you choose for yourself?

- I would put it this way: run to your dream, you can’t run - go, you can’t go - crawl, you can’t crawl - think about the dream. What I mean? Despite everything, one must go to the chosen goal. No tear, no fuss. Go. Never give up and believe in yourself.

But for athletes it is very important that their trainers believe in them. And not because it is necessary. They just believed - absolutely and sincerely. Athletes feel it very much. And if the athlete feels the support and faith, then he is ready to overcome any difficulties and obstacles, he will be obsessed with his desire to rise higher and higher.

- Thank you, Evgeny Vladimirovich, good luck.

Olga YERMOLINA

https://fsrussia.ru/intervyu/5015-e...shagu-i-pod-kazhdogo-solomy-ne-podstelit.html

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It has now been posted on the Federation's website.

The Russian skaters will be trained at closed bases, Novogorsk (next week) and Kislovodsk (early June). Word is that these are the main members of the senior and junior team but the list of skaters is still unknown.
https://fsrussia.ru/news/5017-figuristy-sbornoj-rossii-planiruyut-nachat-trenirovki.html

Kislovodsk (mountain base)
Sokolovskaya (Samarin, Kondratiuk), Rukavitsyn (Ignatov, Aliev), Plushenko (Sarnovsky), Volkov (Kovalev)

Novogorsk (Moscow area)
Tutberidze, Buianova (Danielian), Davydenko (Mozalev), Chebotareva (Kolyada)

Sochi
Butsaeva (Yablokov, Samoilov, Murashov)

Daineko (Gummenik, Kutovoi)--Seems like the entire school declined camp.
Mishin (Lutfullin, Lazukin, Semenenko)--Stay in St. Petersburg due to age restrictions.

ETA: From the Ministry of Sports
The national teams of Russia will drop into federal bases in stages in small groups. Check-in and accommodation are organized so that athletes, coaches and specialists from various national teams do not intersect with each other. Combined teams in sports will be placed in different buildings. The placement will be implemented in accordance with strict compliance with the recommendations of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare and Security.

Athletes, trainers and specialists will be tested for coronavirus infection. Until the test results are received, athletes will live in single rooms, in fact, in self-isolation mode.

Athletes, trainers and specialists who arrive at federal bases from other regions by air or rail will be tested for coronavirus twice. After the first test upon arrival, they will be self-insulated for seven days and then retested.

If there are negative test results for coronavirus, athletes will undergo an in-depth medical examination, based on which recommendations will be developed for each athlete. All tests and examinations are carried out by the Center for Sports Medicine of the Federal Biomedical Agency. Only after passing ULV and according to the recommendations of doctors, athletes will begin training activities.

The personnel of sports bases will not leave the base, shift work will be organized. Before starting work and admission to the base, each employee will also be tested for coronavirus.

Currently, as part of the first phase of the resumption of training activities, coronavirus infection testing has been conducted by athletes of the Russian national teams in rhythmic gymnastics, figure skating and gymnastics.
http://www.minsport.gov.ru/press-centre/news/34965/

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mishin's group in Kislovodsk: change in composition, concern for the road, meeting with Plushenko

On June 1, the center of FGBU South Sport opens in Kislovodsk. Skaters of the Russian team representing the groups of Alexei Mishin, Evgeni Plushenko, Evgeni Rukavitsyn and Svetlana Sokolovskaya will train here.

The Honored Coach of Russia Tatyana Mishina in a conversation with the correspondent of “Sport Day after Day” spoke about the nuances of the upcoming training camp. Until now, there is no certainty regarding the composition, on how to get to the base, what will be allowed in Kislovodsk, what not. And still, a full-fledged off-season, albeit with officially continuing its deadly march through the country, the coronavirus, is getting closer to its beginning.

“We still don’t know what to do with the road, how to get to Kislovodsk,” Mishina admitted. - Different parents - someone might want to take the child in a car. The question of the road is confusing. Now it’s not quite calm to fly by plane or by train. I have already seen how skaters of other groups settle at the base in Novogorsk: they live one at a time, they bring food to the door ...

- In Kislovodsk, most likely, it will be the same.

- Probably. And six people will ride. The coach will have to stand on the ice longer (smiles).

- How did the parents of your athletes react to the announcement of the start of training? Nobody worried, did everyone agree?

- Yes. Gulyakovs are generally enthusiasts and fans (smiles). Mom of Lisa [Tuktamysheva] proceeds from what the daughter will say - that’s right. She is already an adult girl, she knows better. In general, parents should trust the coach. Of course they are worried. But if they decided so, opened the bases, then the training should be resumed. I saw the guys, they are in good shape. Nobody, by the way, got better.

- And where did you manage to meet?

- They came to our country house.

- Whole group?

- Lisa [Tuktamysheva], Sonya [Samodurova], Nastya [Gulyakova], Gleb [Lutfullin] and Zhenya Semenenko. They looked good. Well done, that kept on self-isolation. Anyway, no matter how you do it remotely, this is an unusual mode. Two lessons per day: with Tatyana Nikolaevna Prokofieva and with the OFPists. As the concessions began, the guys began to go outside, practice there, at least ride a bike.

- There were doubts about who exactly to include in the composition of the group for a trip to Kislovodsk? For example, I was surprised at the presence of Andrei Lazukin, who had recently had knee surgery and who still cannot be trained on ice.

- I also saw this information on the Internet. But then a mistake crept in, because Zhenya Semenenko was not on the list. Alexey [Mishin] talked about this with Gorshkov (President of the FFKKR - “Sport Day after Day”), because by all the results Zhenya fits into the composition. But as for Lazukin, there is no exact information whether he will go or not. I didn’t specify with Alexey. Andrei now needs to do more physical training, to strengthen his knee.

- That is, in the final list instead of Lazukin, perhaps there will be Semenenko?

- Zhenya will definitely be. He was the fifth at the Russian Championship, a substitute for the World Cup, won the Final of the Cup of Russia (all among the youths. - "Sports Day after Day"). He just had a big break before last season, so he couldn’t get anywhere [because of the low rating]. But he spent the ending of the season well, he has four salchows, a sheepskin coat and a lutz. So he must go to the training camp. But according to Lazukin, I don’t know.

- Who is going to Kislovodsk from the coaching staff?

- Alexey Nikolaevich and Tatyana Prokofieva for sure. But I don’t know about others. Because we have a good physical fitness trainer, Yegor Chelyshkin, and a massage therapist went to the training camp with us for many years. We must finally understand how many people from each group are possible at the base.

- When it became known about the opening of federal bases, they immediately decided that you would go to Kislovodsk?

- Yes, we used to go to Kislovodsk just for the sake of OFP fees. A very nice place. Gorshkov asked where we would like to go. But in the same Novogorsk there is always a high occupancy - there is the Tutberidze group and other Moscow groups. Therefore, Alexei did not think about Kislovodsk for a long time.

- Evgeni Plushenko also drives his group there, because he remembers the joint training camp in Kislovodsk with Alexei Nikolaevich.

- Yes. I don’t know if Zhenya and Alexey will be able to meet, what orders will be established at the base. I know that Alexey, Zhenya, Sokolovskaya and Rukavitsyn will be in Kislovodsk.

- When will St. Petersburg manage to resume training?

- There is talk of July. But we are only talking about the main arena of Yubileiny, because the training rink has been dismantled. The ice rink in Igor is closed. Arthur Gachinsky said that for younger athletes, up to 16 years old, they are considering the option with "Sirius" (an educational center in Sochi. - "Sports Day after Day"). Maybe we'll go there. But only later. There is no exact information yet.

In the group of Alexei Mishin in Kislovodsk, world and European champion Elizaveta Tuktamysheva, European champion Sofia Samodurova, winner of the Russian Cup Final Anastasia Gulyakova, winner of the junior Grand Prix stage Gleb Lutfullin, winner of the Russian Cup final among juniors Yevgeny Semenenko should resume training.

Source: https://m.sportsdaily.ru/articles/sbory-figurnomu-kataniyu-2020

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
I think Mishin is very brave because he will go to Kislovodsk or anywhere. He was 79 y.o. thus he is at the most endangered age for COVID-19. :( And Tatjana is also endangered....