Matteo Rizzo | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Matteo Rizzo

Vegefan

Spectator
Has anyone noticed in the 2017 World Junior Championships videos that he was skating in different model skates? The left boot was an Ice Fly and the right boot was a Piano.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
since daniel made me happy with lacrymosa, now i still hope matteo will skate on guns n roses in sp:laugh:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Great music choice..look forward to this!

Imov

Medalist
What happend? Why was the page reduced to 2 pages?
Anyway I wish matteo a fruitful summer in TCC.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Better SC I supposed. SA is a true bloodbath :devil:

then it's a luck he is not a SA :biggrin: honestly i think a medal in both event will be difficult but doable. both russian are dark horses as is Pulkinen and Messing and Nguyen might not be that consistent, Cha, Hanyu, Boyang (if doesn't mess up) and Zhou are another pair of shoes but i'm not talking about the gold:biggrin:

brens78

Medalist
Country
Australia
With the 2026 Olympics now being held in Milan, that may spur him on for extra greatness to skate in front of a home crowd! :yahoo:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
With the 2026 Olympics now being held in Milan, that may spur him on for extra greatness to skate in front of a home crowd! :yahoo:

i'm pretty sure Matteo, Daniel and many of our girls (Lucrezia beccari, Lara Naki Gutman just to name a few promising ladies) will do everything to be there