Matteo Rizzo | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Matteo Rizzo

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Matteo will be skating at the Shanghai Trophy (wich is starting tomorrow)

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
i guess i got my powers back (jinx whoever i care about) so i'll keep myself from rooting for Matteo again :sad21:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i guess i got my powers back (jinx whoever i care about) so i'll keep myself from rooting for Matteo again :sad21:

:console: But he managed to pull himself up to 6th overall and will at least get ranking points. So not so bad! Hopefully CoC will go better :pray:

ETA: he got invited to the gala!!!!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
:console: But he managed to pull himself up to 6th overall and will at least get ranking points. So not so bad! Hopefully CoC will go better :pray:

ETA: he got invited to the gala!!!!

let's see the glass half full

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
I just wanted to repeat how much I love Matteo's FP! :love: Also the gala program is a good idea.
I'm still not convinced about the SP but he clearly loves it, it's so apparent in the step sequence! He was just probably nervous...
Shallow comment warning: he has finally solved the turtleneck situation, so that it stays tucked in in his pants and is not flailing around during spins and jumps! :biggrin:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I just wanted to repeat how much I love Matteo's FP! :love: Also the gala program is a good idea.
I'm still not convinced about the SP but he clearly loves it, it's so apparent in the step sequence! He was just probably nervous...
Shallow comment warning: he has finally solved the turtleneck situation, so that it stays tucked in in his pants and is not flailing around during spins and jumps! :biggrin:

the turtleneck situation will be solved when he finally gets rid of it :biggrin:

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
the turtleneck situation will be solved when he finally gets rid of it :biggrin:
I kind of like it, probably have already got used to the colour :biggrin: plus I'm always team the-less-blinge-the-better ;) and we can at least clearly see his lines. It just bothered me when the lower part flailed around during spins...

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I kind of like it, probably have already got used to the colour :biggrin: plus I'm always team the-less-blinge-the-better ;) and we can at least clearly see his lines. It just bothered me when the lower part flailed around during spins...

i don't hate the color, even if i think it doesn't flatter him, but i have a problem with turtlenecks for men. luckily the 70s are over :laugh: and yes, i love blings and everything that sparkles :biggrin: probably in my previous life i was a magpie

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

He needs to find the hottest fire and burn that shirt! BURN IT MATTEO!

There's nothing wrong with the color if it flatters you but I don't think that color works for Matteo :think:

i don't hate the color, even if i think it doesn't flatter him, but i have a problem with turtlenecks for men. luckily the 70s are over :laugh: and yes, i love blings and everything that sparkles :biggrin: probably in my previous life i was a magpie

:laugh: I definitely don't have this problem. I think Brown and Danielian look good in their turtlenecks, Tomono looks alright, Matteo NO, not in that color :laugh: The one he wore during the Olympic season LP looked good.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
He needs to find the hottest fire and burn that shirt! BURN IT MATTEO!

There's nothing wrong with the color if it flatters you but I don't think that color works for Matteo :think:

:laugh: I definitely don't have this problem. I think Brown and Danielian look good in their turtlenecks, Tomono looks alright, Matteo NO, not in that color :laugh: The one he wore during the Olympic season LP looked good.

it's black though and the visual effect is totally different being part of a costume. is tomono wearing the loose turtleneck with rhinestone this year? if it's so then NOOOOOOOOO :biggrin:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
it's black though and the visual effect is totally different being part of a costume. is tomono wearing the loose turtleneck with rhinestone this year? if it's so then NOOOOOOOOO :biggrin:

Yes! Tomono, like Matteo, it's the color. Change the color to something darker and it's fine which is why I said he looks alright. And I did separated him from Brown and Danielian because they have darker colors that doesn't clash with their skin tone and that helps :laugh:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Yes! Tomono, like Matteo, it's the color. Change the color to something darker and it's fine which is why I said he looks alright. And I did separated him from Brown and Danielian because they have darker colors that doesn't clash with their skin tone and that helps :laugh:

it's also the loose fabric around the neck, it looks heavy, like something a 50-something aunt would wear :laugh2:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I didn’t mind the turtleneck, it looked warmer and more comfortable than most of the costumes. And that gala skate was lovely. :)