Matteo Rizzo | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Matteo Rizzo

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Have you seen Matteo's IG story from yesterday? He was asking if he should change his SP costume. Is he reading this fan fest?! :eek: I voted no (sorry ;) ) but 64 % of the people were for a change.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Have you seen Matteo's IG story from yesterday? He was asking if he should change his SP costume. Is he reading this fan fest?! :eek: I voted no (sorry ;) ) but 64 % of the people were for a change.

Hahaha, so he's going to burn it?!? Good :laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I see what you did here. Anyway, if losing that turtleneck gets Rizzo a shiny SP skate, he could wear one of those Pooh bear muumuus for all I care.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I see what you did here. Anyway, if losing that turtleneck gets Rizzo a shiny SP skate, he could wear one of those Pooh bear muumuus for all I care.

Pooh? That honey loving MUSTARD colored bear :laugh: Yeah it didn't go unnoticed ;)

I hope for some good skating next week from Matteo. He and a few others need redemption from their last GP event. I will cheer madly :hap10:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
he finally listened to his mama!

It will be so funny if it's a turtleneck just a different color :rofl: You know, just for you elektra blue!

i could probably forgive him if he picked a burgundy or a moss green, still 70s but at least not mustard yellow

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Pooh? That honey loving MUSTARD colored bear :laugh: Yeah it didn't go unnoticed ;)

I hope for some good skating next week from Matteo. He and a few others need redemption from their last GP event. I will cheer madly :hap10:

So will I.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It will be so funny if it's a turtleneck just a different color :rofl: You know, just for you elektra blue!

Called it! :laugh:

Matteo is trolling you elektra blue! :rofl:

Told ya, dark color turtleneck makes all the difference. He looks good :luv17:

And it was all going so well..................oh well. A new SB and 3rd :cheer:

ETA: OMG, took 3 hours for me to realize I'm wearing a mustard colored cardigan. LOL Me and SC Matteo could have been twins :laugh:

Tavi...

Record Breaker
I really enjoyed his program! Too bad about fall, but the rest was really nice. He’s still in a good position for tomorrow, I think. And dark turtleneck is a big improvement!

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
I thought that Matteo's previous costume looked good but oh my god what difference a colour can make! He looks so good in black on the ice. And he's 3rd. Good luck for tomorrow :love:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Called it! :laugh:

Matteo is trolling you elektra blue! :rofl:

Told ya, dark color turtleneck makes all the difference. He looks good :luv17:

And it was all going so well..................oh well. A new SB and 3rd :cheer:

ETA: OMG, took 3 hours for me to realize I'm wearing a mustard colored cardigan. LOL Me and SC Matteo could have been twins :laugh:

do you want me to adopt you too? :laugh:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Ah, Matteo Rizzo took a leaf from Cezare Borgia’s book. When criticized for attire, go stark black. :) but loved the SP & good luck in the Free!

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ah, Matteo Rizzo took a leaf from Cezare Borgia’s book. When criticized for attire, go stark black. :) but loved the SP & good luck in the Free!

Luck paid off, he got a medal!!! :yes2: His best FS all season :yahoo:

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada

Rizzo in black is Rizzo back. It was seriously good to see him medal, even if that was a ‘not going to be in the final’ podium unfortunately.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy

:yahoo::dance3:

Rizzo in black is Rizzo back. It was seriously good to see him medal, even if that was a ‘not going to be in the final’ podium unfortunately.

at least he ended his GP on a higher note! and now focus on Euros, there's a certain french amazing guy to challenge (and another italian one)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The sp costume looks better now, although I had nothing against the first one, LOL.

It was so great that in spite of being the last one to skate in the freeskate, the nerves did not let him down and he won the bronze medal!!! One fall, but otherwise it was a wonderful performance.