Senior Ladies Ranking predictions: 2019-2020 | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Senior Ladies Ranking predictions: 2019-2020

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
Rika has other problems now. Sasha, Anna, Alena, Lisa, Alina, Zhenya and even Sonya have already beaten her for the last two years. It will not be easy for her to qualify for the Grand Prix final. At both stages, Rika will wait for the team no worse than the Russian team at the World Cup. We simply do not have the opportunity to assemble a weak team. Of course, RusFed will help Japanese friends and not will become to send in Japan three best murderers. Everyone wants Rika to win at home. The final of the 5 Russian and Lilbet no one needs. Rika will be dragged there with all the judges ' strength.
Rika had a great season. She took a very important medal in her piggy Bank. It will be easier to win the world championship.
Kaori and Brady.... almost no chance.

ruga

Final Flight
1. Trusova
2. Shcherbakova
3. Tursynbaeva
4. Kihira
5. Kostornaia
6. Zagitova
7. Sakamoto
8. Tuktamysheva
9. Medvedeva
10. Miyahara
But next season will probably be full of surprises.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I think it will be very difficult to make consistent predictions this year. There are a lot of talented young jumpers among the Russian and Japanese ladies. With these difficult jumps comes the potential for both high scores and higher likelihood of pops or falls. I think we will see great and no so great skates from all these ladies. The one who comes out on top will be the one who peaks at the right time.

And when the high tech skaters falter there are a group of talented skaters who could easily get on the podium too.

Nord Stream 2

Match Penalty
I wonder if Russia has a 13 or about to turn 14 year oldl who would be 15 or 16 for Bejing to challenge Lilbet and Rika?

There Is Kamila Valieva. The best a short program this season according to Eteri. Here she is 12 years old. By the way, they will dance it for another year to fight Alysa Liu this year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2XVuXxIyqE Тут ей 12 лет.

A month ago she marked 13 in this way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Si0AWgf3Txc

Still there is Alena Kanysheva Alena Kanysheva
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcQkovQcWzs

Moved on to Eteri a couple months ago. We already have the results https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWbxgTmpywA

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
1. Trusova
2. Shcherbakova
3. Tursynbaeva
4. Kihira
5. Kostornaia
6. Zagitova
7. Sakamoto
8. Tuktamysheva
9. Medvedeva
10. Miyahara

Isn't this impossible at least at worlds. Max 3 Russians?

VenusHalley

Final Flight
Rika is 16, the same age as Alina, so I don't really get your post why only Russian skaters seem to have puberty problems:)

Because she is not stick thin (although she is Asian - the ideal body type according to some Russians). Her technique does not depend on closing mouth and being as dry as Sahara desert.

And what is with the talk about Eteri's girls all landing triple axel... have they done it on ice, out of harness, in a program? Not saying it will not happen... but was there even video of Alëna doing a quad?

Let's be realistic. I feel this season will be about not falling and ocassionally having great skate. Oh well.

Leonardo

Final Flight
1.Trusova
2. Tursynbaeva
3. Scherbakova
4. Kostornaia
5. Zagitova
6. Kihira
7. Tuktamysheva
8. Sakamoto

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Because she is not stick thin (although she is Asian - the ideal body type according to some Russians). Her technique does not depend on closing mouth and being as dry as Sahara desert.
Wow! This is too harsh.

Jontor

Medalist
Country
Sweden
1. Trusova
2. Shcherbakova
3. Tursynbaeva
4. Kihira
5. Kostornaia
6. Zagitova
7. Sakamoto
8. Tuktamysheva
9. Medvedeva
10. Miyahara

And I wonder what surprises next season will have in store for us?? Who will make a Samodurova and come from nowhere, grabbing the Euro Gold? I have a few candidates but I won't tell...:biggrin:

Claudalie

Rinkside

Thick or thin, Asian or not, all girls are touched by puberty at certain age and their technique depends on that. FYI, girls with heavier complexion are hit with puberty even harder...

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
And I wonder what surprises next season will have in store for us?? Who will make a Samodurova and come from nowhere, grabbing the Euro Gold? I have a few candidates but I won't tell...:biggrin:

Tarusina and Ayaka Hosoda.

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
1-2 shared by Kihira and Trusova depending on their consistency.
3 Tursynbaeva - 4S and 3A attempts
4 Zagitova - as she seems to overcome her growth spurs and is a reigning OG and WC after all
5 Scherbakova - hasn't landed her quad flutz cleanly yet in international competitions. Though her BV is something to be considered.
6 Sakamoto if she brings in 3A or a quad
7 Tuktamysheva - currently only one of the two ladies landing 3A consistently
8 Medvedeva - her URs can't be ignored any more but her PCS can save her a little longer
9 Kostornaia - no quad & 3A and her condition after her WD at JWC due to injuries is a mystery
10 Miyahara - she has a big weakness jump-wise despite her consistency but still special non jump elements

Last edited: