Dream Choreographers for Skaters (Past or Present) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Dream Choreographers for Skaters (Past or Present)

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I would love to see, and I posted this years earlier in this forum, Tatsuki Machida choreograph for Yuzuru. Yuzuru has both the technical and artistic ability to fulfill Tatsuki's grand and exacting vision.
That would be great. But seems like Machida is not involved in figure skating anymore. He just does interviews sometimes i think. He retired from professional skating this season. Still, he can maybe pull a Nobunari Oda.
His two last EXs are a lesson of art imo.

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
That would be great. But seems like Machida is not involved in figure skating anymore. He just does interviews sometimes i think. He retired from professional skating this season. Still, he can maybe pull a Nobunari Oda.

Yes, the hope is more of a dream as stated in the thread's title. But who knows, maybe for Waseda the two of them can do a FS collaboration some day? :)

As an aside, I think both of them are quite insightful about each other. Yuzuru said of Tatsuki that the latter is his idea of a man, one who follows his own path and does not swerve from it. Tatsuki, as befits one dubbed "the Philosopher," once described Yuzuru as a mouse who, when faced by an angry lion, will not cower but bravely stand his ground to fight the lion... and win!

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
Yes, the hope is more of a dream as stated in the thread's title. But who knows, maybe for Waseda the two of them can do a FS collaboration some day? :)

As an aside, I think both of them are quite insightful about each other. Yuzuru said of Tatsuki that the latter is his idea of a man, one who follows his own path and does not swerve from it. Tatsuki, as befits one dubbed "the Philosopher," once described Yuzuru as a mouse who, when faced by an angry lion, will not cower but bravely stand his ground to fight the lion... and win!

More like a rat but we get the idea. Yuzuru is a fighter.

tokoyami

On the Ice

not to spend time away from the topic of the thread but Machida is very much still involved with figure skating. He is getting into commentating and I think commentated at some point during Saitama and for various ice shows afterwards. He also mentioned something in one of his interviews post retirement that he's interested in choreography and maybe coaching I believe? So,,,,,,never say never shoma PLEASE