SkateScience blades | Page 2 | Golden Skate

SkateScience blades

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
Reporting back: I don't have a modern-day caliper but instead some very out-dated and non-precise device... so I can't give you specific measurements regarding thickness. However, I can say that the blade is uniformly thick throughout - no slimline. Also, when comparing it to the Coronation Ace, it is noticeably thinner, though again I don't have a specific number unfortunately. Would a picture of the blades side-by-side be helpful?

tstop4me

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Reporting back: I don't have a modern-day caliper but instead some very out-dated and non-precise device... so I can't give you specific measurements regarding thickness. However, I can say that the blade is uniformly thick throughout - no slimline. Also, when comparing it to the Coronation Ace, it is noticeably thinner, though again I don't have a specific number unfortunately. Would a picture of the blades side-by-side be helpful?
Thanks. That was helpful. No need for a photo on my account. So you can wait for Bill's reply. Thanks, again.

Bill S

Rinkside
Country
United-States
Just knowing that it's thinner than an Ace is sufficient. Its what I expected for a dance blade. Knowing that it is a single thickness without a stepped edge helps too.

Thanks for the follow-up.