Jayne Torvill & Christopher Dean | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Jayne Torvill & Christopher Dean

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
Unfortunately, those videos posted by DorvillTean of Jayne Torvill & Michael Hutchinson at the 72 Europeans, and the T&D 1984 Olympic performance of the Paso Doble (with tech errors), have been taken down on the YouTube. In fact, her entire channel has been removed. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I think the OP of this thread and DorvillTean are both on FSU, OP, could you ask her what happened?

MCsAngel2

On the Ice
Hmmm....what is this special show the producers have up their sleeves if DOI can't go forward next year due to the virus??

Rossig

On the Ice
Unfortunately, those videos posted by DorvillTean of Jayne Torvill & Michael Hutchinson at the 72 Europeans, and the T&D 1984 Olympic performance of the Paso Doble (with tech errors), have been taken down on the YouTube. In fact, her entire channel has been removed. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I think the OP of this thread and DorvillTean are both on FSU, OP, could you ask her what happened?

The channel returned under a different name.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker

This is my favourite Torvill and Dean free dance. This was their last amateur competition win in 1984. Simply magnificent. I'm a lifetime fan of their skating.

MCsAngel2

On the Ice

This is my favourite Torvill and Dean free dance. This was their last amateur competition win in 1984. Simply magnificent. I'm a lifetime fan of their skating.
I'm late seeing this post, but I just wanted to make sure you know there is a Torvill and Dean master thread on the second page. Lots of goodies there!