2019-20 European Ice Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2019-20 European Ice Dance

Andrea82

Medalist
Lauriault/Legac selected for Worlds ahead of Galyavieva/Thauron
https://ffsg.org/evenement/champion...patinage-artistique-danse-sur-glace-montreal/

Switching to Italy, Roy/Pientrantonio posted on social media that they are going to Worlds.
I guess it has to do with the uncertain status of Tessari/Fioretti. It seems that after Euros, they posted on their facebook page that they split. The post is now taken down (or at least I can't find it). So maybe they are trying to convice them to go back on their decision, at least for next season.

GoneWithTheWind

On the Ice
Country
United-Kingdom
Switching to Italy, Roy/Pientrantonio posted on social media that they are going to Worlds.
I guess it has to do with the uncertain status of Tessari/Fioretti. It seems that after Euros, they posted on their facebook page that they split. The post is now taken down (or at least I can't find it). So maybe they are trying to convicing them to go back on their decision, at least for next season.

Congratulations to Katrine Roy and Claudio Pietrantonio! I really enjoyed their performances at Italian Nationals and look forward to seeing them at Worlds.
I hope Tessari and Fioretti haven't split, Italian dance is quite thin already, with only three teams competing at Nationals (the two teams mentioned, plus Charlène and Marco, of course!).

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
congratulations to Kazakova/Reviya for their junior silver! :clapper:

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Congratulations to Katrine Roy and Claudio Pietrantonio! I really enjoyed their performances at Italian Nationals and look forward to seeing them at Worlds.
I hope Tessari and Fioretti haven't split, Italian dance is quite thin already, with only three teams competing at Nationals (the two teams mentioned, plus Charlène and Marco, of course!).

They did split, but Fioretti has now teamed up with Moscheni. Hopefully we can see them compete soon :)