Lara Annunziata 134
----- (adding top 2 novice from each section)----
Isabeau Levito 171
Elsa Cheng 158
Tamnhi Huynh 143
Hazel Collier 141
Michelle Lee 140
Hannah Herrera 138

SENIOR LADIES SECTIONALS QUALIFIERS TO NATIONALS :)

Emily Zhang 197
Sarah Jung 182
Caitlin Ha 174
Gracie Gold 173
Paige Rydberg 172
Courtney Hicks 171
Rena Ikenishi 169
Sierra Venetta 161
Emilia Murdock 155
Alyssa Rich 153
Maxine Marie Bautista 151
Alex Evans 145

INTL SENIOR LADIES (byes to Nationals) - ISU SB
Bradie Tennell 216
Mariah Bell 212
Alysa Liu 208
Amber Glenn 186
Starr Andrews 181
Ting Cui 177
Karen Chen 173
Gabriella Izzo 169
Hanna Harrell 160
Megan Wessenberg 148

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Irregardless I’m so proud of Gracie. I think she’ll take the positives from this weekend and keep working. She made a huge improvement in a month- she has longer before nationals.

Did you see her SMILE at the end of her long? I was so happy she was so happy. Everything else is just gravy.

Imagine

Medalist
TIL Mariah Bell is 23??!!! :unsure: Seeing her next to the Russian girls at the CoR press conference I was like oh, 3 teenagers on the podium yet again...

mrrice

Record Breaker
Gracie Gold...…...You're an amazing young woman. Talk about chasing a dream and making it come true. I couldn't be happier for you. Enjoy your trip to Nationals.

frida80

Record Breaker
I am sad too, wasn’t her biggest fan but, I was ready for a comeback from the 2014/2016 girls. What makes it worse is she ended up 5th by 0.42:( That’s gotta be hard
Even if she had made fourth, she wouldn’t be going. She didn’t make the TES minimum of 75. Her combined TES was 69.

There were a few guys that made the podium but won’t be going to nationals because they didn’t make the technical minimums. It has to be a very disappointing for them and their team.

Which is why it’s so wonderful that Gracie was not only able to make the podium but also make her technical minimums at the the same time! I’m so proud of her.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Something is up with Bradie--she fell on her first jump, and then later on another. She wasn't getting her usual L4 on her spins and steps and looked very tentative, not at all herself. I'm hope she's not injured. She did finish 2nd overall at Warsaw on the strength of her SP (Kurakova of Poland won).

Skatefan15

On the Ice
Something is up with Bradie--she fell on her first jump, and then later on another. She wasn't getting her usual L4 on her spins and steps and looked very tentative, not at all herself. I'm hope she's not injured. She did finish 2nd overall at Warsaw on the strength of her SP (Kurakova of Poland won).

I honestly think that fluke fall at the beginning really threw her off because she ended up missing a pretty big combo (she put the toe on the axel but still ended up missing a jump so she probably just kept thinking about that missed jump)

nataliebunard12

Rinkside
Congratulations to all the senior who qualified for nationals. I realized Sarah jung has improved a lot since her jgp. Even with not the best spins at this competition, her score is still over 180. Imagine with better quality elements, 3A, or 4S, and high spins. She can earn well over 200. Her short program was beautiful to watch, made me year up and get goosebumps. Hopefully the USFS can give her a small senior B. With experience she can be a good competitor and maybe a big threat. Hopefully the USFS can give her like 4 continents or like the Egan trophy. In my 30 years of watching skating, I never seen someone so graceful at a young age. It looked like in the free skate she was bit nervous skating after gracie, but with her special soft knees, she looked like she handled it really well.

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I honestly think that fluke fall at the beginning really threw her off because she ended up missing a pretty big combo (she put the toe on the axel but still ended up missing a jump so she probably just kept thinking about that missed jump)

Yes, that fluke fall was horrid, made her miss het 3Lutz-3 toe combo (not enough leeway or speed after that stupid fall), and then she fell on another combination, which probably made her think to do the second lutz as just a solo jump (anything to prevent a third fall). I was thinking she might be a bit distracted, as she is very probably going to be in the GPF. Also the little Polish girl had a fantastic skate if a bit juniorish but really good, which of course was nice for the home crowd (although the home crowd seemed to be cheering for all). I was quite shocked tbh, I'd never seen Bradie so at a loss before. She was smiling though in the K&C - probably at herself - so hopefully she's not injured or something. Let's hope she gets some good training under her belt now before the GPF!

natsulian

Final Flight
I hope Bradie’s not injured. The fall on the glide really threw her off and then the hard fall on the 2A+3T just made it worse. Regardless, her overall skating looked much more polished and I hope she prepares really well for the Final and does an awesome job. Best of luck.

Astolat

On the Ice
Country
Poland
Yes, that fluke fall was horrid, made her miss het 3Lutz-3 toe combo (not enough leeway or speed after that stupid fall), and then she fell on another combination, which probably made her think to do the second lutz as just a solo jump (anything to prevent a third fall). I was thinking she might be a bit distracted, as she is very probably going to be in the GPF. Also the little Polish girl had a fantastic skate if a bit juniorish but really good, which of course was nice for the home crowd (although the home crowd seemed to be cheering for all). I was quite shocked tbh, I'd never seen Bradie so at a loss before. She was smiling though in the K&C - probably at herself - so hopefully she's not injured or something. Let's hope she gets some good training under her belt now before the GPF!

It seems that Bradie and her team made some significant changes in the layout, so that may have affected her as well... It really looks very different from Canada's layout: http://www.pfsa.com.pl/results/1920/CSPOL2019/CSPOL2019_Ladies_FS_Scores.pdf vs http://www.isuresults.com/results/s...------FNL-000100--_JudgesDetailsperSkater.pdf

Mishaminion

Record Breaker
I agree the random fall affected her, she seemed as shocked by it as we are. Then she has a different layout on top of that, she lost her way.

She will bounce back, and there are worse competitions that could have happened at.

mrrice

Record Breaker
She was rattled by the random fall while setting up her combo and it clearly messed up her already altered layout plans.

Maybe she was flustered by hearing that she had made the GPF. I don't know but, that may have been her weakest ever free program. I hope can shake it off and skate well at the final.

temadd

Final Flight
I swore off TSL a few years ago after Jenny Kirk left. She was a good balance to dave. Since then just catty. I hope more people recognize this and stop giving him any screen time.