2019-20 U.S. Ladies Figure Skating | Page 55 | Golden Skate

2019-20 U.S. Ladies Figure Skating

natsulian

Final Flight
Mirai had a great Short today and I loved the dark music choice. The 3S+3T, 3Lo, and 2A layout is pretty competitive too. I heard Mirai’s also working on getting back her 3F and 3Lz. Plus, she’s as bubbly as ever. When you have innate talent like that, it never truly goes away. Also, I loved the audience’s hype and how they make it seem as though the entire stadium is full. Loving the Aurora Games. Hopefully it continues to increased its attendance.

tosca

On the Ice
Mirai had a great Short today and I loved the dark music choice. The 3S+3T, 3Lo, and 2A layout is pretty competitive too. I heard Mirai’s also working on getting back her 3F and 3Lz. Plus, she’s as bubbly as ever. When you have innate talent like that, it never truly goes away. Also, I loved the audience’s hype and how they make it seem as though the entire stadium is full. Loving the Aurora Games. Hopefully it continues to increased its attendance.

She did. Nice Lutz and 2 Flips in her FS. Honestly... these two programs are some of her best in her career (choreographically). Her performance her is exactly why I have been an avid fan.

https://youtu.be/_VvIerKKUv8

LiamForeman

William/Uilyam
Medalist
It will be very interesting to see how the international judges evaluate her. Frankly, I just don't see a program like this losing to anyone except possibly Valieva. She looks MUCH better than her last competition. She's ready to go!

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Amber Glenn got the SA host spot. She’s at champs camp right now.

Also, Mariah Bell says she is really excited to get this season started. Hopefully some “spies” will let us know what her lp is!

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If Alysa can maintain that level of consistency with her jumps, she will do very well. I was especially impressed with her artistry. It's hard to believe she's only 14.

ManiDani

Rinkside
Has Mirai ever jumped a 3s-3toe in competition prior to this event? I always remembered her as hating sals, so I was surprised to see that combo from her today.

Alysa is full of potential. I am excited to see how she will grow as a competitor and a performer on the junior circuit.

icybear

Medalist
Was Mirai sp music recorded near a construction site cause it sounded like it was with all that smashing.:laugh:

frida80

Record Breaker
Has Mirai ever jumped a 3s-3toe in competition prior to this event? I always remembered her as hating sals, so I was surprised to see that combo from her today.

Alysa is full of potential. I am excited to see how she will grow as a competitor and a performer on the junior circuit.

She’s recovering from her surgery. Her first jumps she could do afterwards were her toe and sal. Answer just started doing the flip and lutz. While she was working on her flip and lutz she practiced doing a 3S+3T combination.

That said, she looked great today.