Record Breaker
Country
United-States
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: So You Think You Can Dance

Genre: Reality

First aired: 2005-07-20

Creator: Nigel Lythgoe, Simon Fuller

Overview: Dancers selected in open auditions across America take part in a rigorous competition designed to best display their talents, training and personalities to a panel of judges and viewers as they strive to win votes and avoid elimination.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone watching SYTYCD, if so what do you think about the new set and the judges??

heyang

Record Breaker
i'm watching!

I enjoy Dom as a judge. I also remember him from season 3 - he partnered with the winner Sabra during one group # where he accidentally dropped her. I think he's a good addition to the panel.

I'm not as familiar with the 4th judge. I think she may have choreo'd on the show before. Don 't have any strong opinion about her.

Not missing Vanessa Hudgens as a regular judge.

My only real complaint , as always, is when the cut away from th dancers to show the judges or audience reaction. I want to see the dancers. If they want to show he reactions, do it in a little window because I want to see what they are reacting to....

Interspectator

Record Breaker
I'm watching the auditions at least. Love Dominic as judge so far.

He and Mary Murphy's staged flirtation has been going strong since season 3.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What do you think about the top 5 ladies?? I'm just happy that Madison was picked.

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm glad Madison made the cut. Bummed that jarrod didn't make it through.
I think Madison's story has been featured more than others. Sometimes it's an advantage during the earlier weeks to be already remembered. With the editing leading into the actual competition, you'd hope that they'd figure out how to even that out a bit more. Although, some dancers seem to come out above earlier featured dancers.

These earlier episodes seem to have gone on 'forever' for some reason. Can't wait for the actual comp to begin.

Dee4707

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm so angry, I could chew on nails!!!

Scrufflet

Final Flight
I'm happy with the final four. I was getting tired of them repeating stories around Madison's disease and I think they did her a disservice by doing that. She is fabulous.
I really like Laurieann Gibson as a judge. She has real substance to what she says and is very constructive in any criticism she gives.

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm good with the final 4, too. Overall, IMHO, not one of the better seasons.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database