2019-20 GP Series: Entries announced | Page 25 | Golden Skate

2019-20 GP Series: Entries announced

NaVi

Medalist
There's interest in ensuring either Medvedeva and/or Zagitova make the GPF... and at least one Japanese skater... and perhaps one American.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hey Cup of China, please do the right thing with the ladies...

It's being reported elsewhere that Kailani got one of the open places at CoC, which makes a certain logistical sense: she's skating at Asian Open the weekend prior and so is guaranteed to have her visa situation sorted.

Nirti

Medalist
It's really a mess this year between what is updated (or not) on the pdf tables, on each GP pages, by the organizators...

I assume it's too late to replace Adrien Tesson, and probably French Fed won't replace him. If he's injured they could replace him by Luc Economides, who's training +/- 30 km away from Grenoble, has no visa to ask for and probably already an accomodation.

If Reed/Ambrulevicius aren't going to Grenoble, I assume it's too late to replace them too, even if there's some italian or german pairs who could quickly travel to Grenoble.

So, there's only one spot left in China. Piredda, Schott, Peltonen, Rajicova and Brezinova are all training in Western Europe; You, Hicks and Wessenberg in the USA; Ryabova in Moskva... The nearest is Kim who's training in Korea. Don't know if the Korean travelled recently in China? And have a visa :unsure:

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The nearest is Kim who's training in Korea. Don't know if the Korean travelled recently in China? And have a visa :unsure:

Hanul Kim? She's skating at the Asian Open Trophy too and so will have a visa; she's definitely a possibility.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So then there will be only 10 men at IDF, since both PONSART and TESSON have withdrawn with injury and so far no replacements.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Boy, Litvintzev can’t get a break, despite sitting the first on the list. Visas, I guess?

Nirti

Medalist
Boy, Litvintzev can’t get a break, despite sitting the first on the list. Visas, I guess?

Somebody posted he had an injury prior in the season and thus didn't compete. Rostelecom Cup is supposed to be his 1st competition at all.

ice coverage

Record Breaker

Somebody posted he had an injury prior in the season and thus didn't compete. Rostelecom Cup is supposed to be his 1st competition at all.

Update as of Oct 22 from the unofficial FB page for Litvintsev:

He is on the entry list for and hopes to compete at Volvo Open Cup, Nov 5 - 10, the week before Rostelecom.

(Volvo Open Cup is not a Challenger this year, in case I am not the only one who has trouble remembering the new list each year. :hopelessness:)