2019-20 GP Series: Entries announced | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2019-20 GP Series: Entries announced

madraykin

Rinkside
Now that I think about it, has CoC had four ladies withdraw in just a week??

Three in one week, four in ten days (Mihara went on the 20th/21st, Tursynbaeva 25th, Lindfors 29th, Daleman 30th).

Plus the two men in between (Zhou 22nd, Savosin 25th).

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
I might have forgotten the situation the past previous years, but man there's A LOT of withdrawals this year

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... Well I was not expecting Yujin to get an invitation... I was thinking Haneul or Dabin

Alegria

On the Ice
Country
Ukraine
I might have forgotten the situation the past previous years, but man there's A LOT of withdrawals this year

As always. The most critical years are before olympics and after.
Strange thing is that the most of the WD are girls

Nirti

Medalist
Surprised to see Yujin Choi invited instead of Yelim Kim... But it probably means it wasn't possible for Kim to go there? (visa issue? schedule?)

Artemisa

Final Flight
I thought RusFed was smart and paired up the top 6 girls to spread out the assignments. Otherwise we could’ve had an event with Alina, Anna, Sasha and Rika which would almost automatically knock one out from qualifying from the final.

You have one call NHK ... Rika, Alina anda Alena ... with the one silver of Rika and Alina in a japonese field ... everything is possible... I think RF paired alina with alena to protect alina because at that time she didn't have 3A or a 4 ... and alina got lucky because with young you don't have a second assigment to compete to the final, Braddie fail to the podium in Canada, Tuk in America, Medvedva didn't get to the podium in Canada ...even if she get a bronze in NHK .. she will get to the final

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
You have one call NHK ... Rika, Alina anda Alena ... with the one silver of Rika and Alina in a japonese field ... everything is possible... I think RF paired alina with alena to protect alina because at that time she didn't have 3A or a 4 ... and alina got lucky because with young you don't have a second assigment to compete to the final, Braddie fail to the podium in Canada, Tuk in America, Medvedva didn't get to the podium in Canada ...even if she get a bronze in NHK .. she will get to the final

Young You got a 2nd assignment. She's skating at CoC.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Barely a week for a replacement, but I hope they can cover her this time. Such a shame to see such precious GP slots go to waste, though obviously I understand the time constraints make it unrealistic to replace people sometimes 😔

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... No 2nd spot for Yelim or a spot for Haneul, obviously, why should I even hope

Nirti

Medalist
If it's not too late, here are the possible alts:

01 (24) 196.34 Yelim KIM (KOR) – GP CAN
02 (39) 180.55 Marina PIREDDA (ITA)
03 (45) 178.07 Courtney HICKS (USA)
04 (58) 170.56 Nicole SCHOTT (GER) - GP FRA
05 (60) 170.33 Megan WESSENBERG (USA) - GP JPN
06 (61) 169.03 Nicole RAJICOVA (SVK)
07 (62) 167.84 Kailani CRAINE (AUS) - GP CHN
08 (63) 166.77 Eliska BREZINOVA (CZE)
09 (71) 164.68 Yasmine YAMADA (SUI)
10 (72) 162.80 Yujin CHOI (KOR) - GP CHN
11 (73) 162.48 Hanul KIM (KOR)
12 (74) 161.58 Pernille SORENSEN (DEN)
13 (75) 161.16 Dasa GRM (SLO)

skatenewbie

Medalist
There is some skaters from Europe and close to Russia like Rajicova/Brezinova, maybe they will be chosen (idk if they train outside Europe/not though)