2019-20 Synchronized Skating Challenger Series | Golden Skate

2019-20 Synchronized Skating Challenger Series

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The Announcement for the ISU Challenger Series in Synchronized Skating 2019-20 has been published.

The Challenger Series Synchronized Skating will consist of up to five (5) International Competitions linked together, giving adequate opportunities for many Teams to compete at the international level and earn World Standing Points. Additionally, it will allow Teams and Officials to prepare for competing at the ISU Championships.

The ISU will support a group of identified ISU Members, traditionally staging International Synchronized Skating Competitions in Europe, being part of the ISU Event Calendar, and new International Synchronized Skating Competitions in Asia and in the North America.

- Three (3) Challenger Series events in Europe will be selected annually between existing International Competitions on the ISU calendar.

For the 2019-20 season:

- Leon Lurje Trophy Gothenburg / Sweden January 24-26, 2020

- French Cup Rouen / France January 31-February 2, 2020

- Spring Cup Milan / Italy February 14-16, 2020

- One (1) Challenger Series event in North America to alternate between Canada and the United States.

For the 2019-20 season:

- California Cup Irvine / USA November 6-9, 2019

- One (1) Challenger Series event in Asia

For the 2019-20 season:

- Asia Trophy Hong Kong / HKG November 29-30, 2019

Last edited:

NaVi

Medalist
There was just a challenger's event (Leon Lurje Trophy) and I only found out about it because a team posted their medals on Instagram. Would be nice if someone was posting here to kind of update things with streams and scoreboards. I don't typically come to the Synchro section but it would show up in the "New Posts" and "Activity Center". Would be nice if the Synchro events were on wikipedia schedule with the rest of the figure skating events. I just decided to give https://twitter.com/JuraSynchro a follow because at least they post about the major events and then I can look for info going from that.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There was just a challenger's event (Leon Lurje Trophy) and I only found out about it because a team posted their medals on Instagram. Would be nice if someone was posting here to kind of update things with streams and scoreboards. I don't typically come to the Synchro section but it would show up in the "New Posts" and "Activity Center". Would be nice if the Synchro events were on wikipedia schedule with the rest of the figure skating events. I just decided to give https://twitter.com/JuraSynchro a follow because at least they post about the major events and then I can look for info going from that.

Are you volunteering? :biggrin: