Jackson elites or premiere fusions? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Jackson elites or premiere fusions?

bunnybarista

If I risk it all, could you break my fall?~
On the Ice
I wear dance boots, Graf Dance, which are very sturdy and very low cut, just as I like them. Before these, I used to wear SP-Teri Super Teri Deluxe for both free and dance at a high level.

I have the SP-Teri Dance and I find that they are an excellent hybrid for me - they're not nearly as low-cut as, say, the Risport elite dance, but they still allow a good toe-point, but they're also supportive enough that I feel safe jumping. However, they might be too soft / break down too fast depending on your weight and what jumps you're landing. I'm fairly petite and I'm only doing singles. Also, of course, SP-Teri is closing / moving / changing owners so who knows... but it's definitely possible to find a boot that's great for both disciplines!

ETA: the funny thing about my Risport dance boots is that they are actually noticeably stiffer than my Sp-Teri dance boots, and yet since they are so low-cut, I definitely would be terrified to jump in them and twist my ankle or something. But I imagine one might get used to that eventually.