Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

yude

Record Breaker
2 hours version of Toyama FaOI broadcast ended, and it seems they didn't show Yuzuru's 4F attempt :sad4:

Will we get to see that jump? Mystery continues :p

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
2 hours version of Toyama FaOI broadcast ended, and it seems they didn't show Yuzuru's 4F attempt :sad4:

Will we get to see that jump? Mystery continues :p

There are times when Yuzu's gift for mysterious drives us crazy... and I have a feeling he is going to be one of the last to confirm his programs for 2020, just to drive us crazier :unsure:

Shedi0806

On the Ice
There are times when Yuzu's gift for mysterious drives us crazy... and I have a feeling he is going to be one of the last to confirm his programs for 2020, just to drive us crazier :unsure:

I have a feeling we will just see him skate the programs at ACI and that's it.
:biggrin:

Imov

Medalist
The wait for ACI is really crazy!
Even if Yuzu will repeat his programs, he will surely tweak it to surprise everyone.
Right ankle please hold up until the next 2~3 Olympic cycles. ( Me day dreaming that Yuzu can join the same number of times Plushy did)

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The wait for ACI is really crazy!
Even if Yuzu will repeat his programs, he will surely tweak it to surprise everyone.
Right ankle please hold up until the next 2~3 Olympic cycles. ( Me day dreaming that Yuzu can join the same number of times Plushy did)

If he redoes Origin (which I am quite happy with, I loved it in spite of the pain he and we by extension suffered for it) I can see it being restructured for his planned tech.. And maybe we'll get a new costume though personally I can't see how this one could be improved....

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
OMG how cool! How do they do it, do they dye rice stems?

Also, if Yuzuru keeps Origin, I'd love for him to have a new short. :pray:

Imov

Medalist
The ricefield art is really awesome.
Lots of hard work and imagination went on this one.
Not to mention a lot of love for Tohoku's Son.

ankifeather

Final Flight
Im confused, why is he speaking Chinese in an endorsement video for a Japanese watch company (my guess they plan to use him for advertising in China,just like Kose?)

Imov

Medalist
So he is citizen watch brand ambassador now?
I am beginning to imagine him in posters and magazines going Tag Heuer like poses for advertisements.
So classy and expensive because Yuzu is that level.

ankifeather

Final Flight
The "Yuzuru" watch is like 3000 dollars.....
But really beautiful. The description really fits his image too.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The "Yuzuru" watch is like 3000 dollars.....
But really beautiful. The description really fits his image too.

Utter class, just like Yuzuru. It's a prestige product, and that the company expect Chinese Yuzu fans to purchase does speak to his across-border appeal/