Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 63 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Upcoming 2019/20 4CC is in Korea, 4CC in Australia is the year after. And I hope he comes Sydney, this may be the only chance we ever get to hold a skating event in ten years, although of course his health and everything should still be first priority

Oh, thanks for the correction!

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Upcoming 2019/20 4CC is in Korea, 4CC in Australia is the year after. And I hope he comes Sydney, this may be the only chance we ever get to hold a skating event in ten years, although of course his health and everything should still be first priority

Yuzu skating in Australia is a dream to end all dreams...

hanyuufan5

✨**:。*
Medalist
Less than ten days to go...
Here's a throw back to the summer shows while we wait https://twitter.com/annegreengd/status/1194568334726987776?s=19

Wow, he was really giving it his all there. :love: I think if that were the first time I saw him, I'd have fallen just as hard for him as I did during the Sochi team event.

And 100% because of his skating, not because, as I've said before, I've been a huge visual kei fan since Yuzu's age was a single digit, and it's a miracle that I didn't faint when his collaboration with ToshI was announced. :laugh:

Ahhhh, good memories. I also impressed my friend who's a big anime fan by knowing some of the words to that song thanks to FaOI, although he doesn't speak Japanese, so don't tell him that I flubbed the "神話になれ (become a legend)" lyric as "静かになれ (be quiet)". :laugh:

Thank you! I am anything but ready for this...

In the meantime, have some mathematical Yuzu :luv17:

https://twitter.com/jacobvilla_/status/1193181495407476736

:love: :love: :love:

I wonder if he did that on purpose or he's just that good that it came naturally...

Amef

Final Flight
Yuzu skating in Australia is a dream to end all dreams...
I would love him to visit Australia but seeing as it is the pre-olympic season, and knowing that Canada and Australia is so far away, I am not counting him to go to 4CC in 2021.

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Only 1 week left!
Link of the day goes to this Georgian TV show 'No Address' which has a character that is a Yuzuru Hanyu fan, who has finally gotten cable so that he can watch Yuzu skate. But then...his family have given his TV away and he's devastated. :laugh:
https://twitter.com/tikudzi/status/1195420810275627008
Amazing how Yuzu has become part of the pop culture all around the world.

Last edited:

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Only 1 week left!
Link of the day goes to this Georgian TV show 'No Address' which has a character that is a Yuzuru Hanyu fan, who has finally gotten cable so that he can watch Yuzu skate. But then...his family have given his TV away and he's devastated. :laugh:
https://twitter.com/tikudzi/status/1195420810275627008
Amazing how Yuzu has become part of the pop culture all around the world.

It's one thing for Yuzu to be pop culture in Japan, but this made me laugh like anything..... :laugh:

Oh god, NHK cannot come soon enough... and is coming too soon.

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It looks like there are a lot of promotional posters or videos we may look forward to around NHK. -And NHK itself of course.
I will as usual watch with my NHK viewing group, I'm crossing my fingers that we can celebrate a healthy Yuzu then.

That makes sense. Yuzu is at NHK, and most of Japan and a LOT of fans elsewhere will be focused on him...

Wynter

On the Ice
NHK really this weekend. 😳

Back in May, I bought flight ticket to Sapporo thinking that I'll just give the lottery a chance and that I have lots of time to prepare myself to see Yuzu live.

Now my flight is scheduled in mere days and I feel that I'm not ready at all. 😅

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
NHK really this weekend. ��

Back in May, I bought flight ticket to Sapporo thinking that I'll just give the lottery a chance and that I have lots of time to prepare myself to see Yuzu live.

Now my flight is scheduled in mere days and I feel that I'm not ready at all. ��

Oh but think how wonderful it will be!

Interspectator

Record Breaker
NHK really this weekend. ��

Now my flight is scheduled in mere days and I feel that I'm not ready at all. ��

I hope you have a delightful time.
Make sure you try the Hokkaido Delicacies,
-Butter Ramen
-fresh seafood sushi
-and their puddings and dairy are all really good as well.

Wynter

On the Ice
Thank you, Tally and Interspectator. Will surely try the food. My only wish is that Yuzuru is healthy all season long. :pray: