Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021 | Page 105 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2019-2021

ankifeather

Final Flight
FAOI schedule don't collide with SOI though. And he has indeed been injured all these years during the time of SOI.

FAOI is owned by CIC which just co-produced Music with Wings concert with Yuzu so if they want him there (which they said they will try their best to get his consent at Shanghai), P&G is probably unrelated.

CarolPooh

Rinkside
FAOI schedule don't collide with SOI though. And he has indeed been injured all these years during the time of SOI.

FAOI is owned by CIC which just co-produced Music with Wings concert with Yuzu so if they want him there (which they said they will try their best to get his consent at Shanghai), P&G is probably unrelated.

Thanks! I hope he will stay healthy and appear there as well. ; )

khtmyzr

Final Flight
Is P&G associated with Fantasy on Ice? Will this lower the chance of him going to FaOI?

I’m not very sure myself. I just saw some people on twitter speculate that P&G is one of the FAOI sponsors and that the fact had kept him perform exclusively there. I have no idea if that’s true hence I thought I’d try asking here :)

yude

Record Breaker
Does his non-participation have anything to do with his sponsorships? I’ve seen some people implying that the P&G sponsorship was the reason he hasn’t been doing SOI. Or did it just ended like this due to injuries & such?

I am not sure about that either. He had mostly been in bad health at the end of the seasons, so I thought that was the main reason but I really don't know. There might be the case Yuzuru was just not invited for some reasons.

yude

Record Breaker
Wait that weird apparatus or 'chair' he was training on at the Olympics was designed by a baker?

It seems so, it says the owner of the shop is/was the engineer. Or it is also possible a person owns the shop but doesn't bake himself :biggrin:

Imov

Medalist
Wait that weird apparatus or 'chair' he was training on at the Olympics was designed by a baker?

I honestly never understood the purpose of that chair. But Yuzu likes to use things with the strangest of methods but it works for him like magic.
And a guesting for Australia, wow go spread your wings Yuzu.

ankifeather

Final Flight
But the weird thing is we have never seen that chair before or after the Olympics, unless I've missed it, so it feels like it was made specifically for that one event (same for those balancing sticks he was using)

yude

Record Breaker
I honestly never understood the purpose of that chair. But Yuzu likes to use things with the strangest of methods but it works for him like magic.
And a guesting for Australia, wow go spread your wings Yuzu.

I rewatched one of the interviews post PC Olympics in which he talked about that chair, and he said he asked the engineer to make it so that he could use hamstring well in the warm-up. But that is the only explanation he gave about that equipment I believe :laugh:

Imov

Medalist
I rewatched one of the interviews post PC Olympics in which he talked about that chair, and he said he asked the engineer to make it so that he could use hamstring well in the warm-up. But that is the only explanation he gave about that equipment I believe :laugh:

Personalized training gear, I guess that's differentiates the genius to us commoners. He really see things in a different way.

yude

Record Breaker

Wynter

On the Ice

Nachi

On the Ice
Awww! ❤️ What a cute neko! I didn't know that Yuzu likes cats so much. I'm quite a cat person myself but sadly also am very allergic. Nonetheless I want to adopt a cat from a shelter one day. I don't react heavily to all kinds of cats and I want to give a new home to an abandoned nyanko-chan one day ^^. Hope they'll like my belly rubs just like this one enjoyed Yuzu's xD.